PDA

View Full Version : HEM imports but doesnt function

Flameboy
04-22-2009, 04:58 AM
Ive just started playin at unibet, and have set up HEM, but there seems to be a problem. HEM imports the hands, but table manager cant find the tables so HUD isnt working, and I cant find the hands in my database either.
Could it be that the tables operate in euros instead of dollars?

Im using the 1.08 beta 30 version..

morny
04-22-2009, 09:28 AM
Can you try creating a new database and see if the hands import into that http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 if not double check your import folders are setup correctly and go to that folder and verify the HH are appearing there

Flameboy
04-28-2009, 06:56 AM
I have made a new database as u said, but it still doesnt work. I have set up the Auto import folders as ur guide said, in C:/MicroGaming/Poker/UnibetMPP . But I guess I must have done something wrong, it worked fine on Ipoker btw.

Flameboy
04-28-2009, 11:17 AM
I have reinstalled Unibet, and now the tables do appear in the table manager, but the HUD still doesnt launch. And another question from the donk:o : How do I change the site in HEM? it seems HEM only shows the hands from Ipoker.

morny
04-28-2009, 04:06 PM
Try using the table finder http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

To change sites just change the username, youll need to import some hands first then click on the change button and enter your username and it will show those stats

Flameboy
04-29-2009, 04:06 AM
Well now im back to the same old problem, when i launch table manager it cant find any tables. So I dont know if i have to reinstall everytime i play. But it seems HEM imports new hands when i play, but i cant find them in the database and there nothing comes up when i search for my name. Wierd..

morny
04-29-2009, 12:39 PM
Email me morny@holdemmanager.net to arrange a suitable time for a teamviewer session and also link to this thread

Flameboy
04-30-2009, 03:00 AM
Allright I will, thanks alot :)