PDA

View Full Version : Winnings tab like Poker tracker 3?

jerome22
04-21-2009, 10:50 PM
Hi,
I am very new to Holdem Manager, I downloaded the trial version so that I could try it out and also try out the Omaha beta. I am very very impressed with the software. However , my only complaint is this. I am very accustomed to Poker Tracker 3. In the Cash Game section of Poker Tracker 3, there is a tab called "Winnings". This tab lists by dates, and not filtered for limits or stakes. The Months are at the top box, followed by days in the second box, and then the hands in the third box at the bottom. It makes it very easy so you can click a month, then it shows all the days in the second box for that month. In the Days box it shows how many hands you have played for a certain day, how much you won, and als how much you have won per hour and etc. When you click on a day it shows all the hands you have played in the third box underneath. It also gives you the option of showing a daily results graph instead of the hand. I would really like to know if this kind of set up is possible in Holdem Manager. My reasoning is this, this is by far the most used tab in my Poker Tracker software. I look at it none stop, to review hands and sessions per day. It does not need any filtering as I can just click it and filter it right there. Without having any pop up windows or anything. If there is any way I can actually create this kind of tab, I would much appreciate some advice. Thank you very much.:)

morny
04-22-2009, 09:56 AM
Hi your in the reports TAB, if you go to the Session TAB you can see hands by day, month, session etc