PDA

View Full Version : Downloaded new version, now TM and hUD do not work???

Gorilla
04-21-2009, 05:12 PM
I downloaded the new PLO manager beta 2 days ago and then the updated HM today and now the table manager does not come up and I am getting no stats on my hUD.
Also when I click on to hUD display, the popup is just a small page instead of the large full page that used to pop up???
How do I get TM to come up and display stats and get the pop up BIG page to be my main pop up? Thanks....

Gorilla
04-21-2009, 05:31 PM
I downloaded the new PLO manager beta 2 days ago and then the updated HM today and now the table manager does not come up and I am getting no stats on my hUD.
Also when I click on to hUD display, the popup is just a small page instead of the large full page that used to pop up???
How do I get TM to come up and display stats and get the pop up BIG page to be my main pop up? Thanks....

Ok, I re downloaded the PLO/beta and now table manager comes up and the HUD displays, but I still only get the small pop up stats instead of the full pop up window I used to get with all the stats on it.
I mean it is only a small pop up page , like 1 inch by 2.5 inch page , instead of the big 3 inch by 4 inch page that used to pop up with every stat on it. I do I get this big page to pop up when I click on player's stats? thanks.

Gorilla
04-21-2009, 05:32 PM
Ok, I re downloaded the PLO/beta and now table manager comes up and the HUD displays, but I still only get the small pop up stats instead of the full pop up window I used to get with all the stats on it.
I mean it is only a small pop up page , like 1 inch by 2.5 inch page , instead of the big 3 inch by 4 inch page that used to pop up with every stat on it. I do I get this big page to pop up when I click on player's stats? thanks.

How do I get the big page to pop right up first and only the big page?

Gorilla
04-21-2009, 05:38 PM
Ok, thanks...I figured it out...how I can get each section to pop up that I want or click on just the black part of stats and get the whole page to pop up. All problems solved...thanks....