PDA

View Full Version : Viewing a whole MTT

johncc
07-15-2011, 02:21 AM
I cant find a way to view a complete tournament any help please asthey all appear to stop at certain blinds levels

Patvs
07-15-2011, 02:26 AM
A tourney played on which site?

Sort the hands by time in the tourney--> results--> dataview tab-->
select them all and replay them

If you played them on Entraction: Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe and reimport all your hands into a new database.

johncc
07-15-2011, 02:32 AM
It could be lots of sites (Micro, Ipoker and Ongame)

Lets say i play 15 MTT's a day, how can i sort them by time (impossible IMO) as some start at the same time

Not 100% sure but could it also be because i am viewing an Alias with 3 different names and not the actual alias of the player at that tournament?

Also has the update done anything to the hand replayer in MTT as it isnt working?

Patvs
07-15-2011, 02:57 AM
Handreplayer issue: not fixed yet. It will work if you uninstall the four Windows Security updates.

Replaying a MTT: tourney--> results--> dataview--> in the top half of the screen select the tourney.

Now in the bottom half of the screen only the hands from that tournament should be shown, so you can select those hands and replay them.

johncc
07-15-2011, 03:01 AM
I have just install the fix and replayer doesnt work, no sweat about uninstalling the updates

I know what you mean, however; in some games only 3 hands show and say 10 in another etc etc, despite having show all ticked

Other i looked at, highest chipstack 27K biggest lost 7k, and no more hands so as i cant replay them he deffo is still in the tourney as he must still have chips

Patvs
07-15-2011, 03:05 AM
For Microgaming your error is possible.. because they sometimes use the same table #ID for all tournaments... or when you're moved to a new table, the table doesn't get a new table number.

HoldemManager has a hard time detecting their tournaments.

But this shouldn't be as issue replaying an ipoker/ongame tourney.

johncc
07-15-2011, 03:08 AM
OK, i have switched to ipoker deffo same problem, in fact one game shows only 5 hands, another 34 and he still has a huge stack

Patvs
07-15-2011, 03:11 AM
clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected!)

set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

Try reimporting the ipoker hands into a new database to see if they show up. (being able to replay them)

johncc
07-15-2011, 03:17 AM
Format is USA, all filters cleared

Will just set a new db and try to see what happens

Patvs
07-15-2011, 03:20 AM
If you reimport them into a new database, (just try it in a test database, only importing one tourney... import the files from your archive folder, C:/HMArchive), check how many hands are being imported.

Do some hands result in import errors, incomplete hands, duplicate hands?

If 'X' hands import.
Can you see the same 'X' amount of hands in Tourney--> Results--> Dataview?

johncc
07-15-2011, 03:36 AM
OK, done and tested with the same results, x exported, same imported

I only used Ipoker hands

So why are some games highlighted in a greyish colour.

Not to sure but I think HEM has always been like this for MTT

netsrak
07-15-2011, 03:42 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

johncc
07-15-2011, 03:44 AM
Does it matter that these aren't my hands?

johncc
07-19-2011, 04:00 AM
I have checked my own data and its the same for most tourneys with not a lot of hands showing, did you still want some hands to sort this problem

netsrak
07-19-2011, 08:57 AM
yes please

johncc
07-19-2011, 09:05 AM
Hands attached for MTT's this month, alias dogsbollox (ish)

netsrak
07-20-2011, 03:55 AM
That are exported files - we need the original handhistories. And please zip and mail them to support@holdemmanager.com with link to this thread.

johncc
07-20-2011, 04:24 AM
You lost me, these are my own hands played on my own PC. i just zipped em and attached

Patvs
07-20-2011, 06:22 AM
Email us the original files from your archive folder, C:/HMArchive.

johncc
07-20-2011, 06:24 AM
These are all Microgaming, so not in Archive,, even if they where it is a months MTT's so picking the HH would be impossible, I think?

Will email Gamehistory.dat for this month

Sent

johncc
07-20-2011, 06:54 AM
A prime example is today , in reports view it shows 277 hands

In data view it shows 38 ? and only one MTT, when i have played more

johncc
07-20-2011, 07:00 AM
OK, i seem to have fixed this

by changing from show all to completed and uncompleted

when i swap between each one, it appears correct

Am i right in saying that in saying that incomplete appear highlighted?

Patvs
07-20-2011, 09:02 AM
Am i right in saying that in saying that incomplete appear highlighted?

Yes, they're highlighted in the Show All list

johncc
07-24-2011, 02:53 PM
I was a bit to quick to respond, same problem continues, no idea about other skins as i use micro

Played 8 mtt today and not one complete, even though when I select complete it shows them all with say 21 hands 37, 64 etc, when i plaued each one for a minimum of 3 hours