PDA

View Full Version : Several bugs on Ongame

Pat777
04-21-2009, 09:38 AM
Hi,

I am playing on ongame and I have lots of problem with HM 1.07:

- When I import databases, some hands are sometimes missing in HM and there's no way to recover them although I know they are contained in the database, so my gains are not correct and it is a pity to follow my winnings!

- My own stats are not displayed in the hud although I ticked the box "display hero stats" (only the number of hands is displayed, but no PFR, no 3bet...). Stats for villains are well displayed.

- Some tables are often frozen although I have a recent PC with 3gb RAM and I am using a RAMDISK (under vista), so it makes me loose lots of time to get a fluent play!

These 3 problems make me disappointed about HM and it makes the game really difficult: I am not getting more edge on the game, on the contrary since I have HM.

Please, help me to solve them fast!

In advance, thank you very much for your help!

morny
04-21-2009, 01:43 PM
Please setup Ongame as per the Ramdisk solution http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=148

In Hud Options > Player Preferences click on each stat such as VPIP, PFR then in the bottom right corner make sure display for you is ticked, you need to do this for each stat, its turned on by default but you might have unticked it without noticing

Try these steps for lagging http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=162

Pat777
04-22-2009, 07:52 AM
Ok I'll try and keep you posted of the results.

Another problem I forgot to mention:

I like playing without the option "pop-up on actions" available on pokerroom. but when I am playing with HM hud, poker table windows continue to pop-up although this option is desactivated in my pokerrroom software! This is as if HM had reactivated it!

Are you aware of this problem? TY

morny
04-22-2009, 05:55 PM
Yeah its due to the design the ongame software uses, it happens on both PT and HM and so far we havent been able to find a solution other than using force ontop but that has side effects if your tables overlap

Pat777
04-23-2009, 06:16 AM
ok and are you still working on it?

Mike chops
04-23-2009, 01:29 PM
I'll have some time after 1.08 goes final, but I can't give you an estimate on how long this will take.

Pat777
04-23-2009, 03:12 PM
ok I really hope you will find time to solve this because it is a boring problem!
Please keep me posted when you succeed in fixing it!
In adance, thanks a lot!