PDA

View Full Version : Microgaming network

Hades
04-21-2009, 01:45 AM
Will you support the Microgaming network for the table scanner ?

Grtz

Callmore
04-21-2009, 05:20 AM
I have to add my voice here. I play Microgaming almost exclusively. The table resizing and other software features of Microgaming is really good, so I presume there are lots of other multi-table grinders who play there.

I have read on other threads that getting Scanner to work on Microgaming is not easy. Apprrently something to do with the text format.

Well, I just hope it can be resolved. I will not regard this scanner is complete without Microgaming support. Its just makes sense, as surely it is not regarded a a small un-important network ?

I really hope this is resolved soon !

J-Oddjob
04-21-2009, 07:26 AM
I have to add my voice here. I play Microgaming almost exclusively. The table resizing and other software features of Microgaming is really good, so I presume there are lots of other multi-table grinders who play there.

I have read on other threads that getting Scanner to work on Microgaming is not easy. Apprrently something to do with the text format.

Well, I just hope it can be resolved. I will not regard this scanner is complete without Microgaming support. Its just makes sense, as surely it is not regarded a a small un-important network ?

I really hope this is resolved soon !

+2

Pickaface
04-21-2009, 09:07 AM
+3

GangstarrLDO
04-21-2009, 09:08 AM
Would love to see this as well