PDA

View Full Version : Cannot import hands

Palmiere
04-20-2009, 11:52 PM
Hello,

I play on Unibet and reinstalled recently the Holdem Manager.

I configured all the things again, and the Hud works perfectly, it import all the hands, but when I'm going to review the hands of the session it doesnt show up on the HM lobby.

For example, on the last session (+ -100 hands ) I have only 6/7 hands from that session, don't understand...

What can I do to fix this problem?

Thanks.

morny
04-21-2009, 01:05 PM
Have you checked the stats and date filters and confirmed that there cleared?

If so please try creating a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 then reimporting those hands and see if they show up

Palmiere
04-21-2009, 05:45 PM
I created a new database and imported all the hands, but it didn't solve the problem.

I played a session of 30 hands, just to test, the Hud worked and recorded all the hands i played, but on the holdem manager lobby it only imported 4 hands.
( and I have the filter off)

I tried to configure the auto import like it says on the HM FAQ ,

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=127

I selected that folder name, C:\Microgaming\Poker\TheUnibetMPP,then unticked the "import from sub folders" and then on the " Archive Folder" I didn't found any folder with the name "HMarchive", so I created a new blank folder with that same name.

What am I doing wrong?

P.S. Before the reinstalation the HM worked fine, but I had to format my pc. When I reinstalled I used the PC 1 key , and it was accepted, but I didn't resquest a reset of the key after the formatation. Is there any problem with that?

Thanks.

morny
04-22-2009, 10:08 AM
Can you try this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe and if the problem still persists email me and well arrange a suitable time for a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net

Palmiere
04-22-2009, 10:17 AM
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Meanwhile I've played already 2 diferent sessions, and it worked fine again, it imported all the hands.

I think I didn't change anything, but surprisingly is allright now.

azl6573
04-30-2009, 03:43 PM
Im not convinced youve fixed it totally palmiere.

I played a session yesterday, and it said i was down $35, i was topping up my stack constantly with alot of big swings and multi tabling so i was lost how i was doing.

But when i checked my vc poker account balance is wasn't showing a $35 loss???

i updated the hands from vc hand history to the local folder on my pc, then pressed the start auto import button, HM then picked up the sessions and i was only down $12??

My problem i think is

Archive folder only shows C:\

instead of c:\HMarchive

can anybody tell me how to get the above as i cant remember how i did it before my pc was formatted.

cheers

allan

morny
04-30-2009, 06:28 PM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further.

azl6573
05-01-2009, 01:52 PM
done morny, thanks

morny
05-01-2009, 06:15 PM
Go to Options > Configure Auto Import folders and click on the Ladbrokes folder and choose edit and change the archive from C:\ to C:\HMarchive and also turn off import from subfolders as that can cause big issues

azl6573
05-02-2009, 09:57 AM
morny, i made that folder up for my VC poker account to HMarcahive, when i followed the instructions on set up i thought it said tick the subfolders option??

I have VC poker and ladbrokes for HM

Do you want me to untick both accounts for sub folders?

And does both accounts go into HMarchive?

Cheers

allan

morny
05-02-2009, 04:54 PM
The VC account is fine, just change the archive and subfolders options for ladbrokes