PDA

View Full Version : I paid for the Pro verion but didn't get it

coolhairjell
04-20-2009, 08:40 PM
I downloaded the pro verision thing, where it said buy, or send chips, so I sent 80$ from UB to first name:roy etc.. and emailed them all day, they have not told me about any serial key any help would be nice.

morny
04-20-2009, 08:42 PM
Have you checked your spam folder, it might have got caught there, ill notify Roy aswell in case he didnt get your emails

coolhairjell
04-20-2009, 08:57 PM
i have done both, checked spam, and emailed the other guys

coolhairjell
04-20-2009, 09:28 PM
u are trying to download postgreSQL, and said unknow error, try to save in a different place?

I have tried downloading many as i can find, none will start can't get the download to even download.

C\documen~1\owner\locals~1\temp could not be saved because an own know error occurred

Please try saving in another location. (hell all i can do is click on the download button i can't move shit, i just gotta let it download to change, and it won't download what do i do?

morny
04-21-2009, 01:15 PM
This is a Vista permissions problem, im not sure how to fix it but ive seen it before. Maybe try using a different browser to download the file or use a download management program or else try posting the error on a PC forum and someone should be able to help