PDA

View Full Version : My HEM isnt fucking working, tried updating, help me fix asap help me

WantToBuyHoldemManager
07-14-2011, 02:43 PM
Screenshot below, im not fucking happy.

I TRIED UPDATING, so dont say that shit.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2hgs6yb.png

Hotspur
07-14-2011, 03:18 PM
WantToBuyHoldemManager,

I'm just interested to know: how many people do you actually expect to help you when post something as unpleasant as this?

Perhaps you're a decent human being, who just sounded off and now deeply regrets it? If that's the case, I assume that you'll be big enough to apologise. Rapidly.

Or maybe you're the sort of low-class "person" who feels that this post was acceptable. If that's the case, good luck with the rest of your life. You'll need it with that sort of attitude.

We both know that you've let yourself down big time.

WantToBuyHoldemManager
07-14-2011, 03:22 PM
WantToBuyHoldemManager,

I'm just interested to know: how many people do you actually expect to help you when post something as unpleasant as this?

Perhaps you're a decent human being, who just sounded off and now deeply regrets it? If that's the case, I assume that you'll be big enough to apologise. Rapidly.

Or maybe you're the sort of low-class "person" who feels that this post was acceptable. If that's the case, good luck with the rest of your life. You'll need it with that sort of attitude.

We both know that you've let yourself down big time.

I thought it would blank out the swears if im honest.

I do apologise, but i'm also pretty heated.

Been trying for hours to sort it out, when i buy something i expect it to work and have decent instructions on how ti fix it when it doesnt. Not have to come all the way to this forum.

WantToBuyHoldemManager
07-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Fixed it now, so couldnt give a fuck about being sincere, sort your piece of shit software out.

Hotspur
07-14-2011, 04:13 PM
Fixed it now, so couldnt give a fuck about being sincere, sort your piece of shit software out.

Ok, so that answers that: you're the sort of low-class "person" who feels that this post was acceptable.

Loser.

dcarlc
07-14-2011, 04:18 PM
... haveing the same problem as the loser above, same screen shot.
Please help.

Patvs
07-15-2011, 01:54 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

dcarlc
07-15-2011, 02:54 PM
Tyvm