PDA

View Full Version : currency conversion on ipoker

jsnipes28
07-14-2011, 11:45 AM
I just started playing on ipoker and I can't seem to figure out how to get HEM to convert the currency correctly. It is off in both the graph and in the reports tab (as I have read in other threads it sometimes is correct in the graphs but off elsewhere).

I just opened the account recently and am up about 2x as much in USD as it shows in HEM due to winning some on euro and pound tables. When I go to Options-->Settings-->Currency I have grabbed the current rates and then when I hit 'Fix Hands' it very quickly finishes and says 'Processed 100 hands (Fixed None)'

I have the most recent version of the software (including the one released this morning to fix the W7 update, thanks for that). Please let me know what you need me to do or if you need HH or anything. Thanks.

Patvs
07-14-2011, 12:40 PM
Are you playing cashgames?

Go to the reports tab and add EUR WON as a stat. (or GBP WON)

jsnipes28
07-14-2011, 12:48 PM
yea, playing cash games.

i see what to do now, i added net $USD and that seems to fix the currency issue. i guess the default 'winnings' stat is just kind of like units?

Patvs
07-14-2011, 12:51 PM
Yes... the reports tab can't convert properly.. and only thinks in "units". (1 USD = 1 EUR = 1 GBP)

Sessions tab can convert properly.