PDA

View Full Version : HM w/ Bodog and UB

Polar_Bears
04-20-2009, 04:16 PM
I was interested in purchasing this product, but before I do, I wanted to know if it "fully" works with UB and Bodog. More specifically:

Does it work with cash games, MTT's and SnG's on both sites?

Does the HUD also work on cash games, MTT's and SnG's on both sites?

Will it auto import the tournament summaries into the application, or do you need to put this information in manually?

I am a PokerTracker user but PT doesn't work on Bodog, and on UB it "only" imports the hands. I am only interested in purchasing this product if I don't have to load anything manually. I am looking for an application that does all this for me.

Thanks!

morny
04-20-2009, 08:40 PM
Tourney Support is still in Beta so its not completely finished yet, when it is it should import sngs automatically but for MTTs youll need to manually import the summaries, well be looking into making this more automated and easy in later versions

It works for all those sites you specified, theres a 15 day trial if you want to check it out for yourself

EZEQK
04-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Just to be sure to understand:

HM is working now with Bodog's MTTs (beta version)?

And without the need of Hand Grabber? ( I purchased Idleminer Hand grabber but it did not work for Bodog's MTTs two months ago)

Thanks.

morny
04-28-2009, 03:56 PM
Its working for bodog but you still need the hand grabber

EZEQK
04-28-2009, 04:31 PM
Ok, Thanks morny.

EZEQK
05-02-2009, 01:10 PM
Sorry Morny but i'm missing something:

I installed HM 1.8 and Idle HG 1.12, then ran a MTT Bodog.

HG did not grab anything.

So i definitively don't understand how HM can work in Bodog Tourneys...

morny
05-02-2009, 05:02 PM
Youll need to contact the HG support to see why its not grabbing hands, im not familiar with their software

Polar_Bears
10-12-2009, 08:47 AM
I wanted to check back...I don't care about Bodog anymore but are tourney summaries automatically imported into UB yet or does it still need to be manually inputed? I am waiting to make the switch to your product but if everything still needs to be inputed manually on UB it defeats the purpose.

Can a PT database be converted over to HM if I make the switch? If so, is it a flawless convert or will there be problems?

Thanks!

netsrak
10-12-2009, 11:00 AM
No change in the Bodog Support so far.

For changing from PT3 to HM you need to reimport all hands into a new database: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=63