PDA

View Full Version : problem with william hill

esterets
04-20-2009, 12:06 PM
i use hm 1.08 beta 29 and have allways the same problem with william hill hand import. it works only if I change the date from " (UK): 04/20/2009 " to "2009-04-20 " so I cant do that when playing and I cant use the hud :confused:

morny
04-20-2009, 09:21 PM
See post 691 and 692 here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8878&page=70

esterets
04-21-2009, 12:22 PM
See post 691 and 692 here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8878&page=70

i change my setting to to English (US) and reboot and that makes no difference !!! william hill save my hand in this bad format :(

88rv11
04-27-2009, 05:59 PM
i change my setting to to English (US) and reboot and that makes no difference !!!

I have tried loads of different betas including 22 which is supposed to fix this problem as well as changing the date settings and rebooting to no avail. The only way of importing is manually changing all the file date formats from mm/dd/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy .

How come other people have it working ok but I can't get it to work??

Is there any solution for this problem????

morny
04-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Unfortunately Will Hill seems to be the only one with the date format issue, if we change it then it will cause lots of problems, id suggest emailing their support and seeing if they can change it to the same format as all the other ipoker sites

Banzai
04-28-2009, 07:18 AM
I'm seriously considering buying this software but I only play jackpot SnGs at WH on iPoker.

I just checked my hh format by looking at the tournament history in the software client and also by opening a hh file and the date format is dd/mm/yy - does this mean I will be OK and not have the problems mentioned in this thread?

Thanks.

88rv11
04-28-2009, 10:45 AM
I downloaded the old software ('william hill poker') for old accounts and that has the correct date format (dd/mm/yyyy). The latest one ('william hill poker club') has the other format (mm/dd/yyyy) which doesn't work with HEM.

I called customer services who told me that everyone with old accounts will be moved to the new software and so everyone will be on the new software with the wrong date format. They also told me there is no way of changing the date format.

Looks like all william hill users won't be able to use HEM soon...... will there be any way of getting round this??

morny
04-28-2009, 03:15 PM
Ill double check with this with Roy, also try changing your date format in Control Panel > Regional & Language settings and see if that works.

88rv11
04-28-2009, 04:59 PM
Thanks, have tried changing the date settings by control panel but it doesn't change anything, even with restarting and reinstalling etc.

Callmore
05-07-2009, 04:05 AM
Surely there must be a way to solve this ? Possible a little HH converter to change the date format before importing to HM ?. Come on you PC geeks ou there, do something.:D

esterets
05-08-2009, 07:11 AM
Surely there must be a way to solve this ? Possible a little HH converter to change the date format before importing to HM ?. Come on you PC geeks ou there, do something.:D
i try to play yesterday on William Hill and everything works ok, william hill change his date format ;)

Banzai
05-08-2009, 08:27 AM
i try to play yesterday on William Hill and everything works ok, william hill change his date format ;)

Does this mean both of the WH iPoker skins are now OK?

Still waiting for confirmation from HEM mods before purchasing.

Callmore
05-08-2009, 12:11 PM
I also had a problem on WH. And after reading the above post I opned the client, and there was a small udate. I opened one table, and voila !

HM works on WH now. Seems problem is solved.:D