PDA

View Full Version : 1.06.01s

Rvg72
08-07-2008, 08:59 PM
http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01s.exe

Skipped a few letters do to private testing.

More importing improvements and hand purging tweaks and a bunch of HUD fixes including:

* Stats outside window not saving
* 4 Bet Range color and decimal issues
* Dragging stats in replayer
* Table Finder bug fixes where it would not attach or only attach for a split second
* Stars HU 50 bb games
* Ongame tables starting with T

Also making progress on OnGame direct DB support and Tourney Support but it will still be a little while before you see it in a release.

Roy

kidpokeher
08-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Just started testing but so far the HUD is working well and it's pulling up stats much faster. Nice work!

baaard
08-07-2008, 11:58 PM
having some problems with the replayer. Stats doesnt show , only the Star , and if i have a note on villain it shows instead of the star.

Also the chips get "cut" off. I only visualy see half the pot. Could be that the HUD is blocking up some of it? It looks like the HUD takes up a box and covers up.

baaard
08-08-2008, 12:15 AM
ok its not only in the replayer. my hud doesnt show any stats. Only the star and notes as above. The popup works fine , same with avg vpip , avg pot and last pot(s)

Rvg72
08-08-2008, 12:23 AM
ok its not only in the replayer. my hud doesnt show any stats. Only the star and notes as above. The popup works fine , same with avg vpip , avg pot and last pot(s)

Check HUD Options - Player Prefs. It sounds like maybe you have no stats selected. This can sometimes happen if you upgraded from an old version using the different stat format

Roy

baaard
08-08-2008, 12:31 AM
Got it to work. Was the "background" who was set to Transparent , i guess it didnt like that.

kidpokeher
08-08-2008, 01:34 AM
I can't get the replayer to launch at all. Table Manager seems to launch and relaunch when it's supposed to and the HUD works when it's supposed to so far. Nothing happens when I try to replay a hand, though.

Longi
08-08-2008, 09:36 AM
pls give back transparent backgrounds its fugly as it is now

devZERO
08-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Import speed is a little bit better. On PokerStars with 1MB Files I get up to 26H/s. Berfore the update I've got 22H/s. I'll test it with small files tomorow.

Edit: There are still errors and connection timeouts during purge (5.5Mio hands).

TheBigOne
08-08-2008, 11:27 AM
I still have the same problems at Everest with the exported Hands I want to import. Did you not fix this?

Rvg72
08-08-2008, 12:34 PM
I still have the same problems at Everest with the exported Hands I want to import. Did you not fix this?

Can you e-mail me at support@holdemmanager.net and I will send you a build today. It should have been fixed but I'll work with you directly to make sure it works for you

Roy

Rvg72
08-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Edit: There are still errors and connection timeouts during purge (5.5Mio hands).

5.5 million at once is probably a bit much - can you try deleting them in 1 million hand chunks? I've had many people tell me that 1 million went fine for them.

Rvg72
08-08-2008, 12:36 PM
I can't get the replayer to launch at all. Table Manager seems to launch and relaunch when it's supposed to and the HUD works when it's supposed to so far. Nothing happens when I try to replay a hand, though.

Is this a played hand or an observed one? if you click on the hand and choose "View History" does anything come up?

Roy

badcompany
08-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Don't work notes in this version.

evok
08-08-2008, 03:41 PM
how long should purging hands take?

it took 2 to purge 213 !! hands, don't want to know how long millions of hands would take
is that normal? or is it my pc?

also: you suggested defragmenting the drive, when i try, i always get a message that the files can't be moved because they are used.
i tried shutting down the postgresql service but still got the same error, is there anything else i can do?

and note still aren't working

baaard
08-08-2008, 03:45 PM
pls give back transparent backgrounds its fugly as it is now

+1. I cant even see what villains hand is at showdown. just have to wait and see what way the pot goes.

punta
08-08-2008, 04:34 PM
No hud stats or imports on the ipoker sites with s just shows the notes icon. I have gone back to p now as this was working early today.

punta
08-08-2008, 04:51 PM
just gone back to Ver p and it works fine now

Rvg72
08-08-2008, 05:34 PM
how long should purging hands take?

it took 2 to purge 213 !! hands, don't want to know how long millions of hands would take
is that normal? or is it my pc?

also: you suggested defragmenting the drive, when i try, i always get a message that the files can't be moved because they are used.
i tried shutting down the postgresql service but still got the same error, is there anything else i can do?

and note still aren't working

2 minutes? That is slow but 213000 won't be 1000 times slower than 213 since a lot of the work scanning the different tables is done regardless. I'll of course try to improve this but I deleted 500K hands in my db in about 10 minutes.

Roy

evok
08-08-2008, 05:46 PM
yes 2 minutes.

i guess im going to try to defragment again,
any hints on how to get full access?

edit: 25k hands took 1:45 h

edit2: found another problem, don't know if anyone posted it yet:
when i change the report, the content of the main screen doesn't change, even when refreshing, changing the window size works though

solinar
08-08-2008, 10:33 PM
This release fixed the HUD bug I was having where I had trouble getting the hand history window to pop-up by double clicking it (it would sometimes take 20 clicks).

However, it has broken the "transparent" background option. When transparent background is selected, the font opacity goes to completely invisible, regardless the opacity setting so you cant see it regardless what the opacity value is.

aiaob
08-09-2008, 12:40 AM
hm, my 15h/s average seems to have gone up almost 10x quicker now?

Rvg72
08-09-2008, 01:01 AM
This release fixed the HUD bug I was having where I had trouble getting the hand history window to pop-up by double clicking it (it would sometimes take 20 clicks).

However, it has broken the "transparent" background option. When transparent background is selected, the font opacity goes to completely invisible, regardless the opacity setting so you cant see it regardless what the opacity value is.

Fixed in "t" which will be out later tonight - sorry about that.

Roy

devZERO
08-09-2008, 09:15 AM
5.5 million at once is probably a bit much - can you try deleting them in 1 million hand chunks? I've had many people tell me that 1 million went fine for them.

How can I do that? They are all from one limit.

Veteran68
08-09-2008, 11:05 AM
i guess im going to try to defragment again,
any hints on how to get full access?
The built-in defrag tools in Windows are pretty poor at handling advanced defrag duties. 3rd party defrag tools are the way to go, and they typically cost money -- like DiskKeeper and PerfectDisk. Both will handle locked files, either through low-level driver access or by defragging on reboot before Windows loads.

However there are now some freeware tools that improve greatly upon the built-in defragger. I use PerfectDisk so I haven't tried them, and don't know which support defrag-on-reboot or whatever, but they get rave reviews. Try one or both and you'll probably be happy.

http://www.iobit.com/iobitsmartdefrag.html

http://www.auslogics.com/disk-defrag

poiuz
08-09-2008, 12:27 PM
The built-in defrag tools in Windows are pretty poor at handling advanced defrag duties. 3rd party defrag tools are the way to go, and they typically cost money -- like DiskKeeper and PerfectDisk. Both will handle locked files, either through low-level driver access or by defragging on reboot before Windows loads.

However there are now some freeware tools that improve greatly upon the built-in defragger. I use PerfectDisk so I haven't tried them, and don't know which support defrag-on-reboot or whatever, but they get rave reviews. Try one or both and you'll probably be happy.

http://www.iobit.com/iobitsmartdefrag.html

http://www.auslogics.com/disk-defrag

Well, you are right that the shipped defragmentation tool is not good. But in most none professional settings it should do the job.

I wonder what other process than PostgreSQL could lock the files ...

@evok: On which OS are you running? Are the files also locked when you do not auto-start the PostgreSQL process? You could use a tool like Process Monitor to figure out which process locks the files ...

evok
08-09-2008, 12:39 PM
I'm running win xp

i downloaded the trial of O&O Defrag and it worked :)
going to test the speeds now again

@veteran thanks anyway, guess i'm trying one of those once the trial time is over

edit: 70k hands in 30 mins

iSTRONG
08-09-2008, 06:08 PM
2 minutes? That is slow but 213000 won't be 1000 times slower than 213 since a lot of the work scanning the different tables is done regardless. I'll of course try to improve this but I deleted 500K hands in my db in about 10 minutes.

Roy

It has taken be over 2h (and still going) to purge about 1m hands in a 1.5m hands DB...
I had to restart it on a previous try when i got a connection timeout error.

PC Specs: Q6600, 8 GB RAM, 2x Raptor 10Krpm in RAID0. Database had been vacuumed and analysed. HDD had been defraged.

PatInTheHat
08-09-2008, 06:51 PM
I'm sure this has been reported (or perhaps im doing something wrong) but I seem unable to move "my stats" to another location without effecting the same spot on other tables regardless of whether "Fix My Stats Position" is checked or unchecked.

DarkMagus
08-09-2008, 11:33 PM
I just upgraded to this version from .01i and my import speed has gone down to 40/s from around 80/s.

craig1129
08-10-2008, 02:02 AM
Roy-

Can you give me a rough idea of where you are on the "vs player" feature in the reports tab? Can I expect that anytime soon or is there too many other things you plan on focusing on beforehand?

Thanks in advance.

HighSteaks
08-10-2008, 03:08 AM
I just updated to s and I can't see my stats properly and I tried to roll back to n using the installer that I kept and I got a few errors and it is still s. Can I totally roll back to n? I've been having lag problems since I got rid of n. Sorry but I'm in a hurry and can't look back on the previous discussion.