PDA

View Full Version : Fix My Stats Position - Confusion

PatInTheHat
08-07-2008, 07:19 PM
I've read the FAQ and played with this yet I am confused. I play on FTP where I always sit in the bottom seat. I play on Party and IPoker also and sit wherever.

I'd like for all "My stats" to be shown in the bottom right corner. Unfortunatly when I move "my stats" from the seat to the bottom right it screws up the stats for that position on every table. This is fine for FTP because I wind up in the same place, however on Party and IPoker it screws up my other seats.

I hope this makes sense and maybe what I want is unavailable at this time?

I have ticked the "Fix My Stats" button. Is this a mistake?

FROM FAQ:
"If you want your stats shown in the top left corner of each table for example rather than at your seat then you need to tick this box otherwise the HUD will attempt to put the stats at your seat. Make sure if your using this feature that you do the following: Go to Hud Options > Setup Hero Names then click the Add button and type in your screenname so that the HUD recognises who you are otherwise the stats will get mixed up."

PatInTheHat
08-08-2008, 12:06 PM
Still having problems with this :( Morny? Anyone?

originaL
08-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Hud Options > Seating Preferences and set full tilt to:

HU -1
6MAX -3
9MAX -5
10MAX -5

make sure "fix my stats position" in Hud Options> Player Preferences is NOT ticked.

morny
08-08-2008, 01:19 PM
Yes, while playing somewhere with preferred seating setup follow Originals instructions, however if you want to put your stats in the same place on every table where you dont sit in the same seat like Ipoker then you need to have fix my stats position selected.

So FTP fix my stats positions unTicked and seating preferences activate
Party & Ipoker Fix my stats Position Ticked.

PatInTheHat
08-08-2008, 01:38 PM
So if im playing FTP and Party at the same time i'm pretty much screwed then?

PatInTheHat
08-08-2008, 01:39 PM
Also I had it ticked for Party/Ipoker and it moved everyones stats for whatever seat I was sitting on for every table =[

morny
08-08-2008, 02:18 PM
No you can setup 2 different configurations:

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=135

Configuration 1: Ipoker
Tick "Fix My Stats Position"

Configuration 2: Full Tilt
Untick "Fix My Stats Positon"

And like you see in the 2nd screenshot you can force the applicable tables to display the Full Tilt or ipoker configuration.

However ive just tested fix My Stats positions and its not working correctly so ill report this to Mike and hopefully hell have it fixed for the next release. But ill leave the information so youll know what to do when the fix is released.

PatInTheHat
08-27-2008, 01:59 AM
Any update on this? It's a pretty major issue :(

Mike chops
08-27-2008, 01:16 PM
What isnt working? I have two seperate configs for limit full ring and nl full ring. I'm Mr. Do and my stats - well just name really - are in a seperate place compared to the table on the right with the same config.

If you have problems please post a screenshot and explain what you expected to see and how the pic is different.

PatInTheHat
08-27-2008, 02:13 PM
Thats exactly what I want to happen but on Party and Ipoker I am unable to get it working.

EDIT: If I move "My Stats" to the lower right corner it moves that seat from all tables to the lower right corner.

Mike chops
08-27-2008, 02:50 PM
Could it be you are not identified as hero because you have not been dealt cards? If so please use the use the setup hero names under the hud options menu.

PatInTheHat
08-27-2008, 03:12 PM
I have already set Hero Names.

PatInTheHat
08-27-2008, 05:25 PM
I have taken screen shots to show what I mean but I can't seem to re-size them small enough to post. Is there somewhere I can email you or a way to talk to you directly to work through this issue?

fozzy71
08-27-2008, 05:50 PM
Just post the 'direct link' from the image hosting site, and they can click on the url link to the image.

PatInTheHat
08-27-2008, 06:10 PM
Fabio did a TeamViewer session with me and we discovered the problem only occurs when moving a specific pannel of "Heroes" stats.

If you attempt to move the entire block of stats by moving the notes section all stats move as expected and it does not effect other seats.

We were unable to resolve the issue and I have emailed my config file to support@holdemmanger.net

PatInTheHat
08-27-2008, 06:39 PM
Fix Off:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/JohnnySky/FixOff.jpg

Fix On:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/JohnnySky/FixOn.jpg

Moving Stats:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/JohnnySky/Move.jpg