PDA

View Full Version : New feature

benthj
04-19-2009, 12:57 PM
Might be a stupid question, but do all new suggestions have to go to the "Feedback Forum", specifically I think of minor changes add-ons which cannot be reported elsewhere, like the suggestion I have below? And, if so, is it possible to clean up in it, as new ideas i nmy opinion haven't got a chance. Not least wit issues that havent had a new vote for 3 months or so, perhaps because the issue has been solved f.x. Ongame import.

My suggestion, which might be a very minor thing for you guys to include, is to include "allins preflop" in the "Preflop Cards" tab as well as the "All Active Players Details" window. Not sure if is should be split in "Called Allin" and "Moved Allin" and/or "All Allins", but that part is up to you guys if you like it and can implement it.

morny
04-19-2009, 05:46 PM
Its the best place, when were thinking of adding new stats or new features this is where they look, posting it here will just mean its on page 10 after a week and then it will probably never been seen again, of course small issues might not be as high up as bigger idea but the whole idea is the best/most popular ideas will always rise to the top whether its a minor or major implementation