PDA

View Full Version : The old Partypoker button bug

Taggi
04-19-2009, 09:09 AM
Im sure you are aware of it, but it was never fixed in spadeeye, so I wanted to make a thread on it. It occurs when you are on a table, tablescanner/spadeeye will still let you join waitlist for that table your already on. When doing so, if action is on you all active buttons (call raise fold) are removed and switched with the "leave waitlist" button cousing you to timeout.

The green me setting from spadeye mostly made me avoid this bug. We need that for tablescanner unless it can be fixed. Maybe if we can have a filter to remove tables we're on? (Unless thats what "exclude yourself from scan" is, in which case it doesnt work).

Mr_Snood
04-19-2009, 10:32 AM
Tables you are sitting at should have a green color
(as long as you set your screenname in the "Settings").

Doesn't that work for you?

Probably misspelled your screenname (case sensivity etc.)?

Nevertheless I will assure the scanner from joining such a table...

asox
04-20-2009, 03:07 AM
Hello !
I have the same Problem.
If i make a mistake and doubleclick a table where i already play, and then if i am on aktion on this table , it comes the button "leave waitinglist" instead "call" or "fold".
If i press then this button then comes "join waitinglist", but no action button.
I can not make a action on this table and was "time out"
No chance that i can make a action

Maybe you can prevent this !

Thanks

Mr_Snood
04-20-2009, 03:24 AM
beta 30 will not put you on the waiting list if you are already sitting at that table.
Even if you try to :)

Taggi
05-04-2009, 05:22 AM
It seems to not be fully fixed but its probably a scanning issue.

This happened to me a few times: Scanner shows a random 6 player table with 5players sitting but its actually a full table with me being the last player, scanner failing to list me. Then you can be put on the waitlist again cousing the same bug. I use 1.08