PDA

View Full Version : Some help with the HUD please

Llanlad
07-13-2011, 06:16 PM
Hi all

Im trying to re-set my HUD each time i sit down on the Prima tables.

I know i can double click and get stats per session but if i leave a table and return within a few minutes ... i still get my opponents stats for the previous session if they are still sitting there.

I want to somehow re-set their stats too .

After leaving the table .. ive tried closing HEM and the poker client and removing the dat files and emptying the game history folder .. but i still get the stats for the previous session showing.

I pressume HEM has a default setting for a time scale between each session ... ? .. not sure where it is and can i change that to about 4 minutes or something so it resets my and opponents session stats to zero again ? if i play after 4 minutes.

Thanks in advance

Patvs
07-13-2011, 11:05 PM
Edit the HoldemManager/Config/HoldemManager.config file
Change the session duration (default 30 minutes) to 4.

setting name="SessionTimeoutDuration">30</setting

Llanlad
07-14-2011, 06:25 AM
Whats the easiest way to edit a config file ?

Llanlad
07-14-2011, 06:29 AM
its ok ...used notepad

Llanlad
07-14-2011, 06:24 PM
Change the session timeout duration to 3 minutes ..

Played a small session tonight, and then closed down HEM and emptied the hand history folder.

Went back and played on the same tables ten minutes later and double clicked the HUD stats but still got their previous session stats shown .

HEM realised i had started a new session but the HUD would not reset the stats for the new session as i wanted.

How do i double click on the HUD and see nil stats at the beginning of each session ?

Patvs
07-15-2011, 01:18 AM
If you play the same tables again, it's normal the HUD stats will not reset.

There currently is no option to 'reset' the HUD stats.

Llanlad
07-15-2011, 06:11 PM
So when i play a session of poker in the afternoon, i can double click on the HUD stats and they reset to zero.

If i dont play for a few hours and return in the evening i can double click on the HUD stats and they are reset to zero again.

So there is a time scale where the HUD is reset, im just wondering what that time scale is and whether there is the possibility of adjusting that figure ?

Patvs
07-15-2011, 08:40 PM
I think:
-1 it doesn't accept a value under 15 minutes, try 20 or leave it as default (30)
-2 it complicates things if you join the exact same table, and when you start the auto import there are still handhistories from that table (from the previous setting in your import folder)

When you finish the first session. Don't stop the auto import. Leave it running, so the handhistories are moved to the archive folder. (or manually move them)

Llanlad
07-17-2011, 07:48 AM
I will change it back to 20 minutes and not stop the auto import and see what happens.

Im curious as to why the HEM HUD picks up the previous session even though ive already emptied the hand history folder before returning for the next session a few minutes later when i have my session duration set at 3 minutes.

What about manually deleting the hand history folder altogether and then closing the site and re-opening it a few minutes later .. wont re-opening the poker site automatically create another hand history folder or at least do so after ive played a hand ?

Patvs
07-17-2011, 08:28 AM
Are you playing at the same table?

Your issue was very common with people playing RUSH tables on Full Tilt (always playing at the same table).

I'm not sure if deleting the handhistory folder (or changing the handhistory folder after a session) will fix it. On which site are you playing these sessions?

Llanlad
07-17-2011, 10:16 AM
On which site are you playing these sessions?
You not reading my previous posts in this thread Patvs ? ;)

Im playing on the Prima network.

I have lately been coming back to the same tables to re-start a session after 15 minutes or so, just not quite sure why the HUD is not re-setting itself to show stats for the new session only even after ive removed everything from the hand history folder.

Patvs
07-17-2011, 10:24 AM
It won't if the table has the same table as before. HoldemManager will check where the last hand was played and (wrongly) assume it's still the same session.

You're only playing cash tables right?

Llanlad
07-17-2011, 11:40 AM
Yeah, only playing the cash tables.