PDA

View Full Version : HUD on observed tables

fischbo
04-18-2009, 03:31 PM
When using Holdem Manager, everything works fine when I am actively playing hands on a table.

But on observed tables, I don`t get any HUD information. Still, I have heard that on observed Full Tilt tables, HUD should show up.

Furthermore, on Party Poker HUD should also work, whenever you add FreePHG to the autoimport folders. (I am using live folder and txt handhistories for FreePHG)

Still, on neither of the mentioned sites, HUD appears on observed tables. Can anyone tell me, why it won`t work?

morny
04-18-2009, 03:54 PM
What site does it not work for observed hands?

For Party make sure you have Track live hands ticked in Hud Options > Site Options and also that Hud Options > Disable Hud stats when there is no hero is unticked

fischbo
04-18-2009, 04:18 PM
ok, thanks to morny, observed table HUD on FTP and PP works now. Is there any chance to get observed table HUD on stars as well?

DubsterVR6
04-19-2009, 02:54 AM
What site does it not work for observed hands?

For Party make sure you have Track live hands ticked in Hud Options > Site Options and also that Hud Options > Disable Hud stats when there is no hero is unticked

so i can never get HUD to work when observing hands on Ipoker?

morny
04-19-2009, 11:19 AM
No only stars and party

Polar_Bears
01-21-2010, 03:23 AM
Will FT ever be done in the future?

netsrak
01-21-2010, 07:35 AM
For Stars and FTP we have the prefetch function:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/101/Full+Tilt+%26+Poker+Stars+Prefetch+Walkthrough+

guitarmonkey90
01-29-2010, 10:29 PM
hi sorry for butting in,was just reading thread and realised that i play on party poker i have track live hands ticked and disable hero hud stats is unticked yet i cannot get any hud stats for observed tables.What is the free phg? because in site options where it shows party it shows my live hands folder location as c:\FreePHG_HandHistoies\Live.Do i need to add this to my imports list.The problem is i cant find this file in the location stated above.Cann anyone help?

thanks

netsrak
01-30-2010, 06:43 AM
Live hands are while you are playing.

For observed hands you need to run FreePHG and write the handhistories of observed tables to a folder like c:\freephg\handhistory. You need to add this folder (without subfolders!) to the auto-import configuration

guitarmonkey90
01-30-2010, 07:45 AM
Thanks for all the help, i swear im almost setup ;).FreePHG is setup and history from obsevered tables is now been collected and imported to hm.But i still have no hud displays for observed tables.How do i get the hud up on observed tables?

P.S. what data does phg import to hm? is it just the player data or hand histories too?

Cheers

Ok hud up and running forget my last post.Thanks again for your help

Cenotaph
12-31-2010, 05:36 AM
I didn't want to start a new thread because this one contains issues similar to mine. I am trying to get my HUD to show up before I even sit down at the tables on PartyPoker. I have downloaded and run FreePHG, ticked track live hands, unticked disable HUD stats when there is no hero, added the folder to the import with no subfolder....still not working.

The hh's aren't even going to the folder that I have designated for them. They should be going to C:\Program Files (x86)\FreePHG\LiveHH's but nothing is going there when I open up tables. Am I missing something? Would really appreciate some help.

netsrak
12-31-2010, 06:55 AM
Live hands in FreePHG are the hands you are playing.

For tables you are not playing you need to use and configure the datamining feature of FreePHG