PDA

View Full Version : HEM suddenly not importing hands

Burdamania
04-18-2009, 03:16 PM
Hey all,

I use a converter for Merge hands that puts them into Microgaming and PartyPoker format, and have had no problem importing them (except Omaha hands which won't be a problem with the new release) until now. All of the sudden, when I try to import them from a folder, it'll just say "importing...." and never do anything. Same thing when I switch the HHs to a different folder, set up an auto import, OR try to do them individually. This started happening on Thursday, and happened both before AND after I updated HEM to include the Omaha beta. What do I need to do to fix this?

morny
04-18-2009, 03:38 PM
Can you create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and see if they import into that database

Burdamania
04-18-2009, 03:42 PM
Nope, they won't import into a new database either, get the same message, it just says "importing...." and nothing happens

morny
04-18-2009, 03:44 PM
Email me a sample, the hh format might have changed and if so theyll need to fix the converter but email me the hands and ill confirm theyre not importing morny@holdemmanager.net