PDA

View Full Version : HM HUD problem

antman1437
04-17-2009, 10:34 PM
I have used HEM for about a year now and everything has been fine. Until recently in the past week or so, my HEM has been freezing, and after i CTRL ATL DEL and end the "HMHUD.exe", only will it make my computer respond so that my computer can function. I have been using 1.08 with an earlier beta release, I have tried uploading and currently am running 1.08 beta 22 but still have the same problem as well.

Thanks in advance

morny
04-18-2009, 12:13 PM
Can you follow these instructions:

1) Make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
2) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
3) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
4) Reboot your computer
5) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Download the latest patch HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe
8) Test if it for a while and see if it work
9) Close down Holdem Manager and copy the config folder from step 1 and copy and overwrite it to your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
10) Test if it works again for a while

antman1437
04-18-2009, 05:28 PM
I have done all the above and I am having the same problems. I am able to import just fine for about 15-20min. It seems to me that this happens after my Full Tilt Table Opener opens up the next set of tables(I have it set in 20 min increments). About 1/2 of the OLD tables that remain with stats are updating correctly, the other 1/2 just show a frozen amount of hands for each player. As for the new tables that are open through FTTO, there are no stats on those tables.

morny
04-18-2009, 07:13 PM
If you close the FTTO does this freezing still occur?

antman1437
04-18-2009, 08:09 PM
I have run 2 tests.

1. Opening tables manually: It seems as though HEM works fine and has no issues.

2. Opening tables with FTTO then closing after it opens up first set of tables: HEM seems to be working fine as well this way.

antman1437
04-19-2009, 07:42 PM
This is quite odd, it is now working perfect. I'm not sure if this is what fixed it, but i basically deleted my setting configs in my FTTO and replaced them. Eh, I'll let you know if I figure what it is specifically so you can help others.

Thanks for all your help.