PDA

View Full Version : Mucked Hands - Bodog

jl001300
04-17-2009, 06:09 PM
My HUD is only showing mucked hands that are shown by the players. If the player decides to auto-muck or muck the hands, then it will not show on the HUD. I am playing on Bodog.

Also, is HEM supposed to reimport all hands during startup? My HEM does this everytime i open it.

morny
04-18-2009, 12:18 PM
If you look at the bodog hh does it print the mucked cards when this happens? Not the HM hh you need to look at the original bodog hh

Also whats your exact version of HM your using?

On the reimport issue please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

jl001300
04-18-2009, 01:24 PM
If you look at the bodog hh does it print the mucked cards when this happens? Not the HM hh you need to look at the original bodog hh

Also whats your exact version of HM your using?

On the reimport issue please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

Well it looks like it's Bodog not reporting the mucked hands.

I've attached the config. I am on v1.07.

morny
04-18-2009, 03:50 PM
Update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe then go to Options > Configure auto import folders, close HM then go to the bodog one and change the archive folder to C:/HMarchive then move all the hh's in the bodog archive folder to the C:/HMarchive folder and that will solve the problem, basically youve a loop setup with the current setup as the archive folder is below the HH folder and it also checks subfolders

ribarl
12-19-2009, 06:04 AM
Update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe then go to Options > Configure auto import folders, close HM then go to the bodog one and change the archive folder to C:/HMarchive then move all the hh's in the bodog archive folder to the C:/HMarchive folder and that will solve the problem, basically youve a loop setup with the current setup as the archive folder is below the HH folder and it also checks subfolders

sry what? may you explain this again?

problem is still not solved, however, obviously bodog do write the mucked Hands in their Handhistory _every_ time, but HEM doen not show them.

regarding the other functions, HEM works fine, but do not show mucked hands is the most important thing 4 me.

so how can i fix this?
I always use the newest updates of HEM & Handgrabber.

please help me its so annoying.

netsrak
12-19-2009, 07:06 AM
This thread is 8 month old.
So i need to ask some things to make sure i understand you right.
- you are using HM 1.10 Beta 4?
- you play at Bodog?
- you use a handgrabber - latest version?
- Hud works but mucked cards are not displayed?
- you see the mucked cards in the handhistory file the handgrabber writes?

ribarl
12-20-2009, 08:35 AM
This thread is 8 month old.
So i need to ask some things to make sure i understand you right.
- you are using HM 1.10 Beta 4?
- you play at Bodog?
- you use a handgrabber - latest version?
- Hud works but mucked cards are not displayed?
- you see the mucked cards in the handhistory file the handgrabber writes?

hey,

all yes. i dont know exactly the handhistory file of handgrabber but in lokally bodog HHfile there are the mucked hands written.

netsrak
12-20-2009, 09:16 AM
Please check the files which the handgrabber writes. I'm pretty sure there are no mucked cards in it. And so HM cant import them.

ribarl
12-20-2009, 03:10 PM
Please check the files which the handgrabber writes. I'm pretty sure there are no mucked cards in it. And so HM cant import them.

yeah u r right. they are not shown in handgrabber file. what can i do?

netsrak
12-21-2009, 06:29 AM
Its a problem of the handgrabber, you should look for the latest version or contact their support