PDA

View Full Version : Notes bug

johnee
07-13-2011, 09:48 AM
Guys could you please fix that when i press clear and cancel, that all the notes are gone.
For example, I always take a loooooot of notes, and then when I accidently press clear, which happens a lot when ur multi tabling. You lose all your notes.
Even when u press clear and cancel.

Patvs
07-13-2011, 10:30 AM
Just don't click on the CLEAR button.
There are three button CLEAR, CANCEL, SAVE.
There is absolutely no reason to 'accidently' click on CLEAR.

And even when you do. Just click on cancel and reopen the note and the old note will still be there.

When you press clear this won't save an empty note.

johnee
07-13-2011, 10:37 AM
Just don't click on the CLEAR button.
There are three button CLEAR, CANCEL, SAVE.
There is absolutely no reason to 'accidently' click on CLEAR.

And even when you do. Just click on cancel and reopen the note and the old note will still be there.

When you press clear this won't save an empty note.

Thats the problem, the old note will not be there when you click cancel. It will be empty.

Patvs
07-13-2011, 10:51 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

--

This should give HoldemManager super user administrator privileges enabling it to save/revert changes you make.

---

As a test create a note and type in some info. Click SAVE.
Reopen the note--> click CLEAR--> and click cancel (don't close the note by clicking the [X])

Reopen the note--> and the original note should still be there. Just tested it.

johnee
07-13-2011, 11:31 AM
Ye I use Windows 7.

Hm I thought closing it with x was the same as cancel.
So x is actually the same as save?

Patvs
07-13-2011, 10:14 PM
Ye I use Windows 7.

Hm I thought closing it with x was the same as cancel.
So x is actually the same as save?

Yes. [X] = close and save