PDA

View Full Version : missing hands Stars, bounced emails to support

oscarmc
08-07-2008, 04:17 PM
I am very frustrated with HEM and Stars, I cannot rely on the import to catch all the hands for some reason and my stats are therfore not reliable. I am using Pokertracker and a spreadsheet to double check HEM and its getting quite annoying.

I even asked Stars for all my hand histories from the last month, HEM still missed out on importing some.

Is there anything you can do to make your software reliable with Stars. I am running Vista home edition, i do have the HEM data set as an import.

One of the big problems is that when I have hands on laptop which i have a HEM copy I use for HUD, I try to import the hands from the Stars folder to my main desktop which I use for record keeping and I often only get a small percentage of hands with import errors.

Its a shame that I have to do double work with PT2 and an excel spreadsheet to try to figure out my wins and losses.

I dont care as much about all the special features if we cant get the simple tracking of hands to be trustworthy.

I keep downloading updates hoping it will work, and it does not.

Then I sent this as an email and it bounced. bah

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: <support@holdemmanager.com>
Reason: SMTP authentication is required.

JazzPunk
08-07-2008, 04:42 PM
I think that this problem has to do with my observation that HEM detects many duplicate Hands while it is not posible that this hands are duplicates. Around 10% of manual imported Hands are duplicates.

morny
08-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Can you email a sample of the HH that werent importing to:

morny@holdemmanager.net

oscarmc
08-08-2008, 10:01 AM
HH files sent

Mon
08-26-2008, 02:00 PM
I think this could be related to what is happening to me since I bought HM, Morny. I wrote you (and also posted the proble here in the forum) that I noticed that if a player whose name has special characters ("_", "\", "/",...) sits at a table, HM stops importing hands from that table (it keeps importing the rest of the tables).

If I try to import the hands latter from the hh folder, HM found the hands as having errors, so it wont import them.

This was the original post

http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=539&highlight=characters

This has not been solved since.

morny
08-26-2008, 06:08 PM
Can you send me them hands again, i presumed this was fixed in one of the last few versions. Morny@holdemmanager.net