PDA

View Full Version : Holdem Manager Hud on Ipoker

aaahshoveit
04-17-2009, 11:32 AM
Hi I've been trying to sort out the HEM HUD for Ipoker, Propaganda Poker, for a while now and have had no success.
I think I'm unable to display the HUD due to having UAC on. However, I cannot enter the Ipoker site, Propaganda Poker, with UAC off.
If I press the Login button (with UAC off) I am told my username or password are incorrect, which they arn't.
I've emailed Propaganda Poker and they do not know how to run the site with UAC off.
I've tried running Holdem Manager, the HUD and Propaganda Poker as an administrator but nothing has worked.
I'm probably doing something wrong but I'm not intelligent enough to figure it out, I don't know much about cpus/software.
Any help would be very appreciated.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Propaganda Poker. Ipoker network. I've only tried with this site.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes, it doesn't work for me with UAC on but does with UAC off.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes, (from what I can figure out)

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes, C:\Poker\Propagandapoker\History\MyUserName (not screen name)

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
With UAC on, no. With UAC off, yes.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
Same as above.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
Yes I've tried it. No it didn't work. It disappeared after bringing it up however this was with UAC on. With UAC off I cannot enter Propagandapoker.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes.

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Have tried with it disabled and without it disabled.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Yes.

There is also the possibility I've messed around with things so much that I've manually screwed something up.
There was a point yesterday where I was in Propaganda (with UAC on) and had Table finder working and displaying the table I was on but no Hud came up and when I clicked the options for Table finder to manually find the table I was given a message to do with 'unattached files' or something. I can't recreate it and give the exact msg because HEM no longer keeps table finder up when I'm in Propaganda with UAC on.
????????

Edit: 'I cannot find any unattached hands. Please wait until Manager has imported some', I think this was the msg I was given. Thanks to StrikingEagles thread.

Al1
04-17-2009, 01:08 PM
If it persists, can you upgrade HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe

aaahshoveit
04-17-2009, 02:16 PM
Hi. I'll download that now.

aaahshoveit
04-17-2009, 02:56 PM
Ok so I've downloaded the upgrade and have entered HEM.
I got on a table and table finder came up and the name of my table is on it.
I have still have no HUD though and under 'players' it says 0/10 (0 short) despite the fact I'm on a 6h table with 6 players on it.
If I select Table and Table Finder I get the message:
'I can not find any unattached hands. Please wait until the Manager has imported some'
I then click Ok and a small window called Table Finder comes up with a box inside that says unattached tables and there is nothing inside it.
(All of this was done with UAC on as I can't login to Propaganda Poker without it on)

morny
04-17-2009, 05:10 PM
HM wont work with UAC on, you need to disable it and then reboot and it should work. Right clicking on the pokersite icon and choosing run as administrator should start it, if not then try reinstalling the poker client with UAC off as i cant imagine it would need it on to run

aaahshoveit
04-17-2009, 06:46 PM
Hi I'll try running as admin again and otherwise reinstall with UAC off.
Propaganda Poker does appear with UAC off though, I just can't login to it as it tells me my pass or username is incorrect and this only happens with UAC off.

One quick question though, is there a way to save my poker notes (the ones I have on players) from the site before uninstalling the client or will I just have to sacrifice them?

Thanks for your help though, I appreciate it

morny
04-18-2009, 12:00 PM
If its the notes in HM then yes they will be saved, if you take notes using the poker sites notes facility im not sure and youll need to check that with their support

aaahshoveit
04-19-2009, 12:23 PM
Hi I'm not sure if anything can be done but I still can't login to the site with UAC off.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the poker client with UAC off and attempted to login and I still couldn't login as the site told me my password or username was wrong.

I then right clicked the client file and chose to run as administrator and I couldn't login and then I right clicked the client file, went to properties, compatibility and couldn't click the run as admin box there as it was greyed out.

Sorry for being a nuisance, I just really want this bloody Hud to work.

aaahshoveit
04-19-2009, 02:32 PM
Ok so today, with UAC on, I managed to get the Table Manager to appear and this time I was able to go into Table Finder and have the red box appear which I placed on the table I was playing. I selected the table inside the Unattached Tables box then pressed ok.
The name of the table I was on appeared in the Table Manager but it would not update. I played at the table for around 15 mins but the HUD didn't appear nor did the players / fish / Hands (and other) columns update.

morny
04-19-2009, 05:32 PM
Did you contact their support to see why it was rejecting the password?

aaahshoveit
04-23-2009, 05:11 PM
Hi there sorry about my late reply.
Yes I've asked the support team several times for help regarding this but it appears they don't know why the password/username is being rejected with UAC off either, though I've had it confirmed by one guy there that he couldn't login with UAC off either so it's not unique to me.

I'm going to try and install some old ipoker clients and see if I can login to them with UAC off.

aaahshoveit
05-06-2009, 04:13 PM
Hi there, I've managed to get the Hud working now. Thanks for the help.