PDA

View Full Version : Comments/Questions

TJD
04-17-2009, 11:31 AM
I have spade eye and use it on FTP and PP so I understand a bit of what is going on in this new version but:-

1) Do I define my own regulars by adding them to a list like Buddies?

2) When I click the Buddies or Regular button I get a window to add but the window title is Buddies in both case.

3) When the above window is open "Close" does not work I have to use the X

4) What is "rating" as opposed to "Score". I use the score feature in SE

5) You still have AF in the scoring but not Aggression Frequency which is IMO much more useful. Are you going to add it? I am glad to see the 3-bet added

6) Is it supposed to work on multiple sites at the same time? I opened Ipoker and FTP and it "seemed" to be trying to read both but with no joy.

7) I then noticed that William Hill is not included in the Ipoker list - is it due to be added?

Looks good so far :-)

Trevor

Mr_Snood
04-17-2009, 12:07 PM
1) Do I define my own regulars by adding them to a list like Buddies?

Yes

2) When I click the Buddies or Regular button I get a window to add but the window title is Buddies in both case.

I will fix that :)

3) When the above window is open "Close" does not work I have to use the X

Fixed with beta 29

4) What is "rating" as opposed to "Score". I use the score feature in SE

Regarding "Rating" and "Scoring":
You can set up some general "rules" for the players at a table to "score" the tables.
E.g.:
"if VPIP > 40 => score +1" (easy rule)
"if player is shark => score -1" (a more complex one).

The "rating" is more like a playerspecific score that you can set individually.
Just double click a players rating in the scanner and you will be able to "rate" that particual player.

5) You still have AF in the scoring but not Aggression Frequency which is IMO much more useful. Are you going to add it? I am glad to see the 3-bet added

Can't say anything about that yet.

6) Is it supposed to work on multiple sites at the same time?
I opened Ipoker and FTP and it "seemed" to be trying to read both but with no joy.

Yes, it is.
We will fix that by time :)

7) I then noticed that William Hill is not included in the Ipoker list - is it due to be added?

Adding all the different iPoker skins is no problem,
and will be done when everything seem to work...