PDA

View Full Version : Bugged tourneys for specific date after manual entry

deafsheep
04-17-2009, 01:03 AM
I have manually entered a missing tournament - it wasnt imported for some reasons and HM wouldnt import it manually when i tried to import file targeting sng summary in FTP.

After I manually entered tournament all other tourneys Ive played that day have suddenly gone, also now $/Hr is bugged and shows -infinity. Id like to find that tourney and remove it but I cannot because no tourneys at all are shown for that date, including my manully entered tourney. I know the tourney ID i used when entering it so maybe you could help me to delete it using tourney ID.

Thanks

morny
04-17-2009, 10:07 AM
Can you verify the filters are all cleared and if the problem persists Please export your hands from the old database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173 then create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and reimport the hands into the new database

MartinKJ
04-17-2009, 10:47 AM
Same problem here, the first 1.08beta was just doing fine importing hands manually. An updated 1.08 beta shows the bug. It says it has succesfully imported the tourney, but its not shown in the database. I dont experience any other problems like missing tourneys. The site I use for the import doesnt matter.

deafsheep
04-17-2009, 06:11 PM
I have over 500k hands in my db, id really rather have some better solution then complete reimport. Cant you provide some way to run a query to remove tourney with specific id from DB or maybe figure out whats bugged in currect manual entry and fix it so it doesnt ruin whole db. Your suggestion is not really a fix of a bug.

deafsheep
04-17-2009, 07:17 PM
Actually db got so messed up that new tourneys dont show up completely while HUD appears to be working so i cant even know how many games ive played or how much won or lost..

morny
04-18-2009, 12:15 PM
Export a couple of tournaments first to see if they show up, if they do it confirms theres something wrong with the database if not let me know, as mentioned make sure youve the newest beta 28b before importing the tourneys into the new database. If they do show up in the new database then youll need to export and reimport everything

MartinKJ
04-21-2009, 01:46 PM
Still not working after I did the things you said... any other options?

morny
04-22-2009, 04:27 PM
Email me to arrange a suitable time for a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net