PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated. Nothing happens with Table Scanner (1.08 Beta 28) on Stars

icemonkey9
04-16-2009, 06:43 PM
Using HEM 1.08 with Beta 28. I am trying to figure out the table scanner to see what it can do ... unfortunately it's not doing anything. I just scanned through the forums and there's no tutorial video or write up that I can find (make one!).

I put in the game, structure, site, seats, and stakes ... I hit scan. I sit here. My computer does nothing. I get frustrated. End of story. So I fiddle with the Green-Light button and then it worked and I let it do it's thing.

Tables came up ... cool.

Unfortunately the "Rating" and "Score" for every single table is "0". What gives??

icemonkey9
04-16-2009, 07:21 PM
So I tried to hit the "Scoring" button, and then I hit "Load Profile" when this happened and crashed HEM:

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8890/crashk.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.com/)

Hunter
04-16-2009, 09:57 PM
my guess is your using server side scanning and the level your scanning is not yet supported server side. Go into setting under table scanner and change from server side to client side.

Mr_Snood
04-17-2009, 12:36 AM
my guess is your using server side scanning and the level your scanning is not yet supported server side. Go into setting under table scanner and change from server side to client side.
Correct :)

Mr_Snood
04-17-2009, 12:41 AM
I just scanned through the forums and there's no tutorial video or write up that I can find (make one!).

Sorry, but all energy is put into making the software right now.
When all bugs are fixed,
all functionality is added,
and the scanner is being released,
then we will focus on tutorials, videos, usage etc...

Unfortunately the "Rating" and "Score" for every single table is "0". What gives??
You can set up "rules" to score the tables automatically,
or you can rate the players individually (double click a players "rating" column to edit his rating).
Right now there are no presets for a scoring available,
but we will add some when the scanner is finished :)

icemonkey9
04-17-2009, 01:34 AM
Thanks, questions answered, I appreciate the time!