PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt: Stat positions not independent for cash and tourney

proshares
04-16-2009, 05:46 PM
I have setup separate HUD layouts for cash and tourney tables on Full Tilt. But when I move the stat positions on a cash table, the tournament stats will also be moved and vice versa.

How do I set it up so that the cash layout and tournament layout positions are completely independent?

I am on Vista if that matters.

morny
04-16-2009, 07:33 PM
You cant keep them independant as the boxes are designed like this so the move together. Imgaine if they were independant and you had 16 10max tables open, youd have to fix 160 stats boxes if they were independant compared with the current system where you fix 10 on the 1 table and the other 16 are automatically configured

proshares
04-16-2009, 10:03 PM
I agree that the HUD stat layouts shouldn't be independent table to table. But they should be configuration dependent and HUD layouts should be stored in the configuration. This way you can arrange all your NL, Limit, and Tourney HUD stats in different layouts.

Since Holdem Manager already has the functionality to setup different stat configurations, it would be great if it could store layouts by configuration. I would think anybody that plays both cash and tournies would want this functionality.

Can you please add this functionality in a future release?

morny
04-17-2009, 10:22 AM
Im not sure were on the same page, you can setup different stats if you want for every single type of game, so you might have 1 layout for 6max cash, and another for 6max tourneys and another for 6max limit see this thread for more info http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

Is this what your looking for?

proshares
04-17-2009, 08:49 PM
Yes I use that feature. But for tournies I only use 3 stats so I position them right near the players name. But for cash, I use alot more stats which take up more space so I have to position them somewhere else. Because of this, it is hard to play cash and tournies at the same time. Also everytime I switch between cash and tourneys, I have to reposition all the stats on the table to the proper place. It would be great if HM would remember the stat positions for cash separately from tournies. Hope this clarifies what I am talking about.

I'm surprised other people haven't requested this as well.

Im not sure were on the same page, you can setup different stats if you want for every single type of game, so you might have 1 layout for 6max cash, and another for 6max tourneys and another for 6max limit see this thread for more info http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

Is this what your looking for?

morny
04-18-2009, 12:52 PM
Yes it does but it sounds like you havent it setup properly or you have conflicts so please try running through that FAQ which explains how to avoid that and if the issue persists email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well do a teamviewer session