PDA

View Full Version : HUD wont load with Titan

Nastypasty88
04-16-2009, 02:50 PM
I regularly play with holdem manager on PokerStars without any problems, but I tried entering into a multi table tourney with Titan and I couldnt get HUD to load any stats.

It seems Holdem manager is finding the hand history for my titan game, but isnt showing anything. I noticed the number of players in my database increased, but I couldnt view the hands i had played. So it seems it is not storing the hand information.

I run XP, I have spyware detector and a bog standard firewall. None of these have affected HUD working before with PStars.

I have tried using different HH directories for the hud to find. I have tried running the HUD separately from the auto import. I have tried to stop auto import all together and just run HUD. I have tried closing down spyware and firewall. I have tried different chat options in Titan to see if it affects the hand history. I have tried re-installing an update for holdem manager. I have tried looking at other people's comments who are having this problem. I have looked at the HUD confirguration. I have changed the seating preferrences. I have adjusted the table manager to say its a 10 man table.

None of this has worked.

Im lost, help? :confused:

morny
04-16-2009, 07:34 PM
Please answer these questions http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174