PDA

View Full Version : ipoker MTT : one entry for each table

jhfreestyle
04-15-2009, 11:30 PM
hi,
my problem is a little difficult to explain.
when i'm playing a multi table tourney on ipoker, i lauch the auto-import hands. all work perfectly but when i move on another table, HM create a new entry in Tourney/Results/Data view.
so at the end of the tournament, i have one entry for each table i played, and all except the last are "incomplete".

hope you understand me,

here is a screenshot.

i would like to combinate all these entries and hands in one because they belong to the same tounament (but different table)

thanks for your help

Al1
04-15-2009, 11:58 PM
Does it persist with this version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe

Molgan
04-16-2009, 08:01 AM
Are there any differens between:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe
and
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

jhfreestyle
04-16-2009, 12:09 PM
i have installed the upgrade and it seems to work.

edit: finally, i have just played a tourney, i played on three different tables and i've two entries in HM, 1 for the 2 fist and 1 for the last. i think it's beacause HM crashed when i tried something with the table scanner.

i would like to precise that apparently it occurs with rebuy tourneys

and i've one more question :

- i need to purge my tourney hands, but when i tried, i got the message : see the picture.
Could you tell me what to do to purge tourney hands ?

morny
04-16-2009, 02:04 PM
The issue is caused on ipoker because they dont specify a table change and then when you use the table finder it mistakes it for several different tourneys sometimes. Were working on a fix for this but its quite difficult. In the meantime youd need to purge and reimport the hands and it will update correctly.

To delete a tourney go to Tourney > Result > Data View and select one or more tourneys youd like to delete then right click and choose delete selected tournament

jhfreestyle
04-16-2009, 02:52 PM
i have deleted the tourneys, but hands still exists, so when i reimport, i see the tourney but i can't see the hands which belong to. is it normal ?

morny
04-16-2009, 07:30 PM
It should delete the tourney from the results section but you should still be able to see the hands

jhfreestyle
04-16-2009, 10:52 PM
my last question :

is it possible to purge tourney hands ? because it doesn't work with the HM tool in option menu/purge

maybe i could try with postgresql admin but i don't now how !

morny
04-17-2009, 10:09 AM
Its only possible with cash at the moment but ill check with Roy if it will be added or whats the best way to do it

jhfreestyle
04-17-2009, 10:20 AM
ok ty

Psico
06-14-2009, 03:53 PM
Hi.

Im having the same problem regarding the tournaments on Ipoker makes a new tourney for each table i have been on, in the tourney dataview. (im using 1.09 beta 6a).
I know this is probably Ipokers fault, because they dont write this in the handhistory, but a perhaps simple workaround could ease this burden.
I was thinking of a function to merge 2 tournaments in the dataview, so all the hands would be put in the same one, and we could just edit the buyin etc ourselves.
As I have it now, either the tourney statistic is wrong because it lists too many tournaments at each buyin, or I loose alot of hand history if I choose to delete one of the tournaments to get the statistic right.

A merge function when rightclicking on each tourney would help a whole lot.

Regards
Dennis