PDA

View Full Version : Tourney Not Finished

Omrell
07-11-2011, 06:03 PM
Hi !
I have noticed that when I restart the computer while I'm playing SnGs, that SnGs are not tracked anymore, I tried asking the Hand History to Pokerstar but It didn't work, now I have some not finished tournaments at my Results windows and that's not cool, because they are too much SnGs and I need to know my overall statics.

I am playing at Pokerstars
I am using Windows 7
I am using HM 1.11.07 Internal 3
I am playing MTTs 180 2,5$, 8$, 14$ and some Hyper Turbos 6max and 9max

BTW, I also realized that the 7$ HyperTurbos 9max are counting at my HM as 8$ of buying and that's not true :)

Greetings and Looking forward to hearing from you

Patvs
07-11-2011, 07:04 PM
Read: Read the tournament summary section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/PokerStarsSetup

And make sure HoldemManager is importing the summaries.
If you have incomplete/unfinished games, request the summaries for those games in the PokerStars client.

Email us a handhistory + summary file of a 7$ HyperTurbos 9max that is wrongly detected as 8$ buyin.

Omrell
07-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Hi again !

How can I know the SnG number which are "Not Finished" ?
What is the adress of the email that should I send the HH + Summary of the Hyper Turbo that are not detected as well as they should ?

Greetings!

Patvs
07-11-2011, 07:34 PM
Email support@holdemmanager.com

Go to Tourney--> Results--> Dataview--> click on incomplete (instead of the default "show all".

You can
-1 request the last 200 summaries from within the PokerStars client
-2 email PokerStars support and they'll sent you the results of ALL games you've ever played. Run a import from file on it, and it will update all your results.

---

If you ever restart your computer in the middle of a session:
request the most recent handhistories and summaries in PokerStars-->Requests

Omrell
07-11-2011, 07:42 PM
Thank you very much !
I have sent the email with some of the HyperTurbos that are not good tracked by your software, and when I received the summaries from Pokerstars, I will send them too.

Greetings! ;)

Omrell
07-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Hi, I requested the summary and the history hand of the unfinished tournaments, and they are still unfinished! :(
What could I do ?

Greetings!

Patvs
07-12-2011, 10:47 PM
Email us a handhistory file + summary of such a game to support@holdemmanager.com