PDA

View Full Version : HUD and XP

howhigh5
07-10-2011, 01:01 PM
Hello

My hud don't work, what is the problem. HM import the hands normally but can't show the hud.

My operating system is Windows XP, is that the cause?

Already tried the faqs but could not find anything that helps.

Thankx

Patvs
07-10-2011, 10:47 PM
Playing on which site?

Update to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

Set the lobby of the pokerclient in English.
Is TableManager detecting the tables?
Check the hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab and make sure the HUD configurations have no conflicting/overlapping settings.

howhigh5
07-14-2011, 10:19 AM
Playing on which site?

Update to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

Set the lobby of the pokerclient in English.
Is TableManager detecting the tables?
Check the hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab and make sure the HUD configurations have no conflicting/overlapping settings.

Hello

I'm playing on pokerstars, i already set the lobby in English and the problem continues.

Table manager don't detect the tables were i'm playing. I think my HUD configurations are as usual.

Patvs
07-14-2011, 02:13 PM
Check your auto import folders.
And check your hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab settings.

Did you at some point reinstall HoldemManager using the full installer, trying to get HoldemManager to work again. That will have reset all your settings to default, so you'll have to re-setup the import folders.

Run a manual Windows Update. Install XP to Service Pack 3, and install ALL other updates.

howhigh5
07-16-2011, 11:18 AM
Hello

Holdem Manager import he hands correctly, i can see the reports and the hand history I just can't see the hud on tables.

I have service pack 3 and the latest version of hm, what can i do more?

Patvs
07-17-2011, 01:18 AM
Are you playing on real money tables?

Take a screenshot of a PokerStars table + the TableManager window.