PDA

View Full Version : HH import problem

xparez
07-09-2011, 05:39 AM
hey,

- I have a problem with importing some of my hh's. I found out recently, that some of my hands are not imported into HEM. Import says that lot of them is ducplicated so I dont know, where is the problem. I did set up the folder from hem should import hands as well as HEM archive folder.

- Another problem is with importing from a folder. Yesterday i tried to import 1M hands from a folder i got, hem imported it and after that there was written, that all of the hands had import errors. Does that mean they were not imported? What is wrong? HH's are just fine ..

- Last question is about compatibility of HEM. If it is compatible with Linus.

Thanks for your answers

regis49
07-09-2011, 07:14 AM
same problem here....I wanted to do a session review but HEM does not import all of my HU sng hands on Pacific. all the hh folders are fine though

xparez
07-09-2011, 07:20 AM
hey,

- I have a problem with importing some of my hh's. I found out recently, that some of my hands are not imported into HEM. Import says that lot of them is ducplicated so I dont know, where is the problem. I did set up the folder from hem should import hands as well as HEM archive folder.

- Another problem is with importing from a folder. Yesterday i tried to import 1M hands from a folder i got, hem imported it and after that there was written, that all of the hands had import errors. Does that mean they were not imported? What is wrong? HH's are just fine ..

- Last question is about compatibility of HEM. If it is compatible with Linus.

Thanks for your answers

btw im playing on ENTRACTION

netsrak
07-09-2011, 10:25 AM
Please try with our latest release: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release-4-a.html

Hands with import errors are not in the database.

Is Linus belongig to any poker network or compatible to anything? I can't find any informations about it via google

regis49
07-09-2011, 12:34 PM
i think he meant linux but it was a typo (s is near x on the keyboard)

netsrak
07-10-2011, 06:28 AM
HM only runs under Windows. If you want to use it under Linux you need a virtual windows machine like Virtualbox (not Wine!) where you run HM and the Pokerclients.
The postgresql database server can be installed directly under Linux.

xparez
07-11-2011, 11:08 AM
HM only runs under Windows. If you want to use it under Linux you need a virtual windows machine like Virtualbox (not Wine!) where you run HM and the Pokerclients.
The postgresql database server can be installed directly under Linux.

Thanks for answers, two of my three problems are solved, but the last one not.

I have problem with importing hands from a file. Auto-import works just fine, but when i try to import hands from to file, it's not working. Site Entraction. I also tried to send the file to my friend and he was able to import hands to his hem. Im kinda lost and dont really know what to do.

I also tried to chance my date format, but it didnt help.

e/ i tried to update mi hem to newest version, but i also didnt help.

xparez
07-11-2011, 07:05 PM
up, any help pls?

Patvs
07-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Move the handhistory file to a different folder.
Then run another import from folder on the new location.

If they still won't import, try importing the file into a new database.
Do the hands result in import errors?

xparez
07-12-2011, 05:30 AM
thanks, creating new database worked ..

erikmvs
09-14-2011, 08:57 PM
I had the same problem and it worked in a new database.

But what about the other hands i had on the other database? Can i See stats with hands from both databases?

Patvs
09-14-2011, 09:32 PM
HM can't use multiple databases, so you'll have to reimport all the hands from the old database into the new database.

Run a import from folder on your archive folder.