PDA

View Full Version : Table Scanner Pricing

Rvg72
04-14-2009, 04:48 PM
The Table Selection tool will remain in free mode for at least 2-3 more weeks - basically until we are comfortable with performance / functionality / supported sites etc

The standard client side tracker that goes through your lobby will be $64 for PRO and $43 for Small Stakes as a one time purchase. We are also working on a server module for quicker scanning. Initially this would be done for Stars and then FTP - the two sites with the largest lobby's. This is completely optional and will have a small monthly fee associated with it and the pricing is not yet determined.

The PRO version lets you scan all stakes and the Small Stakes version up to NL50 and 0.50/1.00 Limit matching the same versions of the main Holdem manager. You get support for ALL supported sites and both Holdem and Omaha for the one purchase.

Please note that prices are subject to change

Roy

DonManuel
04-14-2009, 04:56 PM
I like it

e306
04-14-2009, 05:47 PM
sounds fair. (as soon as tablescanner doesnt crash my holdemmanager every second scan on pokerstars)

GrindUnumb
04-14-2009, 07:41 PM
Can we get Snood in here to comment? I had come close to buying SpadeEye in the past. I am curious, are there any differences between SpadeEye Lite & Telescope from the HEM Table Scanner? Will either of them or HEM TS have any different features?

teecee90
04-14-2009, 07:53 PM
Some of the stand alone SpadeEye products have datamining / table opening capabilities (although not for FT or Stars as it is not permitted). Other than that, there is no difference....just integration with HM and no need for 2/3 different scanners for different sites.

BTW.....pricing seems reasonable so far so I may pay even though I already have SpadeEye.

Hollywood Hustler
04-14-2009, 09:53 PM
Could you explain the server module that will allow for quicker scanning? How will it work? What will the monthly fee be? How is it different than using SpadeEye which I currently have? It will be tough to justify spending $64 for the standard client side tracker that goes through my lobby when I already have SpadeEye. If this server module is that good, is there anyway to get it without getting the standard client side tracker? Are there going to be discounts for SpadeEye users? Are there going to be discounts for StoxPoker, DeucesCracked, or CardRunners members?

sdplayer
04-15-2009, 01:44 AM
will there be a discount for those of us that already own spade eye products?

thanks

sd

Rvg72
04-15-2009, 02:38 AM
Hi,

There will be no discounts for people that own spade eye products. These products are still in development and do some different things like Data Mining for example.

The Server module will be an add-on that lets you very quickly load all the tables in the lobby instead of scanning each one. The next beta has the server module in it so you can try it out and see.

We don't know the monthly fee for this optional server module yet. You will need the standard "Client Version". Overall pricing for client + server add-on if you choose to do it will be very competitive vs other solutions and I think we're offering quite a bit more functionality as well.

If you already have spadeeye and don't plan on changing sites then this scanner might not make sense for you. Try it and decide

There will be no discounts on the Table Scanner software - unlike the Omaha module which will be sold by coaching sites and other resellers the Table Scanner piece is only available through us

Roy

e306
04-15-2009, 03:06 AM
how up-to-date will the data from the server module be for pokerstars?

since fish usually don't survive very long, the data from server module should not be older than 3 minutes. (which requires at least one virtual machine per pokerstars limit)

When will the next beta be out? (i'm desperately waiting for certain tablescanner bugfixes)

Rvg72
04-15-2009, 04:15 AM
how up-to-date will the data from the server module be for pokerstars?

because fish usually don't survive very long, the data from server module should not be older than 3 minutes. (which requires at least one virtual machine per pokerstars limit)

When will the next beta be out? (i'm desperately waiting for certain tablescanner bugfixes)

We are releasing something in about 12 hours. I just packaged it up and sent it out to a few people but we are awaiting feedback before launching it since there are a number of internal changes in this build to enable the Omaha licensing.

This version has the new server scanning but this is basically an Alpha build of that functionality to see how well it will work. Scaling won't be an issue - if we need more physical pc's running many virtual machines then we can do that. Right now it is more a proof of concept and weeding out any bigger issues

Roy

Zografa
04-16-2009, 11:00 AM
i hope you will add microgaming support asap:)

corsakh
04-17-2009, 06:25 AM
There is other software on the market that offers the same functionality and is cheaper. And a lot of people, including me, already have it. Whats the incentive to buy your Table Scanner?

fatjaz
04-17-2009, 08:58 AM
I think you need to have an easy to read indicator in the software as to whether you are already on a waiting list, sitting at a table or neither. The trial version I had was very buggy and inconsistent and I never quite knew whether it had worked or not until a table actually opened up.

Rvg72
04-17-2009, 10:05 AM
There is other software on the market that offers the same functionality and is cheaper. And a lot of people, including me, already have it. Whats the incentive to buy your Table Scanner?

We have a lot of functionality that is unique including the Omaha scanning, we will be the only scanner to offer both client or server scanning depending on your needs / budget, the one client scanner works on all sites so you don't need to purchase multiple products and as this is version 1 you will see a lot of new developments in it.

For some people this won't be enough especially if they have a scanner already although I would urge you to try it one once it is released. I think most people will find that the scanner purchase will be a very +EV purchase even if they have already purchased another similar product.

Roy

Rvg72
04-17-2009, 10:06 AM
I think you need to have an easy to read indicator in the software as to whether you are already on a waiting list, sitting at a table or neither. The trial version I had was very buggy and inconsistent and I never quite knew whether it had worked or not until a table actually opened up.

It's an early beta still and a lot has changed since previous versions. Once we launch it try it again and you'll see a big difference

Roy

corsakh
04-21-2009, 10:33 AM
You must be aware of the scoring problem with the other software.
Is your scoring method calculating the stack sizes correctly?

Boomerang
04-21-2009, 03:59 PM
When do you think you will be redy to sell it.
Also do you think that b2b will be incl. one day

teecee90
04-21-2009, 04:54 PM
...the one client scanner works on all sites ....

Not yet it doesn't.

Rvg72
04-21-2009, 05:32 PM
Not yet it doesn't.

That's why it is free right now.

zsp
04-21-2009, 07:53 PM
where can I try table scanner? is it already a public beta?

samwY
04-22-2009, 12:52 AM
i hope you will add microgaming support asap:)

yes prima is big now...

Rvg72
04-22-2009, 01:18 PM
where can I try table scanner? is it already a public beta?

Download http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe and you will have a free scanner trial. We will be extending the scanner trial in the 1.08 official launch likely on Friday

Roy

ongameplayer
04-25-2009, 03:04 PM
First time Im checking out Table Scanner. Looks and feels pretty nice although I have three SpadeIT products so am only interested in the server solution. Is the server module available for public use in 1.08? I cant see how to use it.

hredunos
04-26-2009, 08:19 PM
I'm waiting for Prima :cool:

Rvg72
04-27-2009, 12:45 AM
First time Im checking out Table Scanner. Looks and feels pretty nice although I have three SpadeIT products so am only interested in the server solution. Is the server module available for public use in 1.08? I cant see how to use it.

The server module only works for Stars right now (and only on certain limits) but Sven has added FTP which will be deployed in 1.08.01 along with possibly others. Not sure about Prima client side scanning but I believe it is pretty close.

Roy

samwY
04-28-2009, 04:54 PM
Can you give us approx time when Prima will be implemented into Table Scanner.

bg26892
04-28-2009, 09:31 PM
is there any documentation in terms of instructions on the scanner? i have having trouble getting it to recognize multiple conditions for one rule...

thanks!

Elrazor
04-30-2009, 07:35 AM
Can you give us approx time when Prima will be implemented into Table Scanner.

+1 :)

kme
04-30-2009, 03:45 PM
where should we report bugs in regards to the table scanner?

tnx,
K.

El Helado
05-01-2009, 05:33 PM
Can you please go thru what the server will do? So instead of going thru the lobby it will connect to a server and therefore the scan will be much faster and the computer does not have to have a lot of lobbies open? Or what?

Eclipse86
05-02-2009, 03:50 PM
So far the table scanner isn't working for me for ongame. Like none of the stats will show up after the scan is completed.

Anyone else have this problem?

Mr_Snood
05-02-2009, 04:17 PM
You get table and playernames into the Scanner?

Eclipse86
05-02-2009, 08:31 PM
You get table and playernames into the Scanner?

nope, nothing shows up once the scan is done

Mr_Snood
05-02-2009, 09:02 PM
Clear Type fonts disabled?

Disable the "Clear Type" fonts in windows.
Vista:
1. Right click on any blank spot of desktop, and then select Personalize on pop-up context menu.
2. Select Window Color and Appearance.
3. Click on “Open classic appearance properties for more color options” link located at the bottom of the page.
4. Click on the Effects button.
5. Do one of the following:
Uncheck (untick) the “Use the following method to smooth edges of screen fonts” box.
or
Select “Standard” to replace ClearType in the drop down list under the above title.
6. Click OK, then click Apply, and finally finish with clicking OK again.

Eclipse86
05-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Clear Type fonts disabled?

Disable the "Clear Type" fonts in windows.
Vista:
1. Right click on any blank spot of desktop, and then select Personalize on pop-up context menu.
2. Select Window Color and Appearance.
3. Click on “Open classic appearance properties for more color options” link located at the bottom of the page.
4. Click on the Effects button.
5. Do one of the following:
Uncheck (untick) the “Use the following method to smooth edges of screen fonts” box.
or
Select “Standard” to replace ClearType in the drop down list under the above title.
6. Click OK, then click Apply, and finally finish with clicking OK again.

I tried this as well. Apparently what happens is that the first scan will work, after that all subsequent scans won't show anything (no names, no table names, no stats).

Mr_Snood
05-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Hm... Could it be the case that the Scanner enables the clear type fonts after the first scan on its own?

ExecDec
05-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Hey Mr_Snood,

you might remember we had a TeamViewer session on this problem as well a bit more than a week ago. Your last remark made me check my settings regarding ClearType again. I use XP and changed the edge-smoothing (no idea if it's called like that in English) method from ClearType to Standard. No luck here. So I disabled, i.e. unticked, the smoothing completely. Then the scan works again, but not subsequently. I checked and smoothing was ENABLED again. So indeed the scanner changes the setting back and and prohibits a successful subsequent scan.

Cheers,
ExecDec

samwY
05-04-2009, 11:00 PM
When will Prima support be released?

miak
05-06-2009, 02:34 AM
wrong stack size

Mr_Snood
05-06-2009, 02:53 AM
wrong stack size
What pokerroom is this?

Mr_Snood
05-06-2009, 02:54 AM
When will Prima support be released?
With the next update.

Mr_Snood
05-06-2009, 02:54 AM
...So indeed the scanner changes the setting back and and prohibits a successful subsequent scan.

This problem is fixed by the next update.

miak
05-06-2009, 02:57 AM
What pokerroom is this?

Oh, sorry, i forgot, OnGame Red Kings Poker.

Upd. player has for expl 66.52$ but scanner show 6652.00$. Scanner dont understend ","

Eclipse86
05-06-2009, 07:05 AM
found a new bug:

on pstars, people with apostrophe (') in their name won't get recognized in the table scanner - none of their stats will show up.

morny
05-06-2009, 10:28 AM
Can you post scanner bugs in the forum please for a quicker answer http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20

ExecDec
05-06-2009, 11:16 AM
This problem is fixed by the next update.

Nice work! Looking forward to it.

Terminator
05-08-2009, 04:42 AM
Nice work and I like one time fee. Thats much better than having some time of subscription. I dont like the idea of subscription for this kind of product at all.

$64 is ok as a one time fee. For that price you can be sure I will by the tablescanner when its released. I think you have done a really nice work here.

Forstning
05-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Sorry 65$ is way too much for that gimmick :-( First time i have to disagree in this Forum :-(

samwY
05-09-2009, 10:35 PM
With the next update.

when is the next update sir. thats what i meant...dont want to keep cking this forum everyday for it..thanks

Mr_Snood
05-09-2009, 11:54 PM
Sorry 65$ is way too much for that gimmick :-( First time i have to disagree in this Forum :-(
From my point of view $64 is way too cheap for such an addon.

It's not a "gimmick".
It can boost your winrate significantly.

The key aspect of poker is:
You don't need to be the best player in the world to win some money with it.
You just need to find a player thats worse than you:

The Tablescanner does that job in a professional, fast and unstressed manner.

Not only the functionality has to offer way more than $64,
but also the time, money and knowledge that was spent in creating it.
It's now 6 months of work put into the scanner.
So I don't agree do any kind of price discussion :)

Last but not least:
It's a one time fee.
And you can expect that the work on such an application never is done.
You need to fix the scanner for the upcoming pokerclient updates,
You need to secure future support.
Considering all that $64 is really really realy cheap.

StrikingEagle
05-10-2009, 03:41 AM
From my point of view $64 is way too cheap for such an addon.

It's not a "gimmick".
It can boost your winrate significantly.

The key aspect of poker is:
You don't need to be the best player in the world to win some money with it.
You just need to find a player thats worse than you::):):)

The Tablescanner does that job in a professional, fast and unstressed manner.

Not only the functionality has to offer way more than $64,
but also the time, money and knowledge that was spent in creating it.
It's now 6 months of work put into the scanner.
So I don't agree do any kind of price discussion :):):):)

Last but not least:
It's a one time fee.
And you can expect that the work on such an application never is done.
You need to fix the scanner for the upcoming pokerclient updates,
You need to secure future support.
Considering all that $64 is really really realy cheap.

Well Said Mr. Snood

Callmore
05-10-2009, 06:55 AM
Mr Snood & HM Team

I'm not very active here, but I lurk a lot. I have had a few short test runs with Table Scanner. My opinion is as follows regarding this Table Scanner.

1. Great flexibillity is offered as regards setting up selection parameters.

2. I t will take considerable time and effort to set the parameters so as to get the best results.

3. Once the effort of setting up good selection parameters has been made, this tool will be very effective indeed, and there is no doubt what so ever that it will my boost win-rate, and mean money in my pocket.

4. There is quite a bit still do be done, a few niggles to sort out.

I'm a fairly experienced micro stakes mutlitable grinder that plays 8 to 10 tables, putting in beteen 18 to 25 thousand hands of poker per week. For players like me, this Scanner is an absolute must.

The one thing that should be kept in mind, is that paying a once off fee is a great bargain indeed, when one considers the non-stop effort that is being put in by the development team of Holdem Manager to improve it's product. I have never seen or experienced anything like it. So for a once off fee you are effectively purchasing all this future effort. This is almost priceless IMO.

I ground op $20 playng 1c/2c tables on PokerStars to $120 before spending $80 to buy Holdem Manager. This was about 9 Months ago. It was one of the best investments I have ever made in poker.

I was on of those nagging for Prima network to be added to Scanner. And now I see in 8.03 this is being done. It can be clearly seen tha the HM team seponds quickly to all niggles and problems reported.

If I can buy all this for $64, all I can say is: Bargain !

Forstning
05-10-2009, 07:04 AM
that implicates that you have never done table selection before tablescanner. I guess you did, just like i do. There are other ways to find good tables for free. The scanner is a nice tool, but by far not the one and only way to get a good table.

just my 2 cents...

Hemaddict
05-10-2009, 07:10 AM
Hello,
just what it's worth from a micro limit player here (NL10) who invested $55 in HEM (and it's very worth it): $43 for the table scanner seems pretty high... Maybe make 3 distinctive prices, NL2-->NL10 or NL25, NL25 or NL50-->100, and up ? Would be very appreciated.

Mr_Snood
05-10-2009, 11:30 AM
There are other ways to find good tables for free. The scanner is a nice tool, but by far not the one and only way to get a good table.
Maybe.
There are cheaper cars than a Lamborghini,
but that's not a reason for Lamborghini to sell their cars for the price of a Toyota ;)

It's not possible to sell the Scanner cheaper as work, developement, costs and support must be payed.
We're not the charity. :)
We have to run a tough calculation.

Pickaface
05-10-2009, 05:49 PM
I'm more worried about the monthly fee for the server-a-side. As admin stated before in an another thread that a server isn't expensive at all and therefore I don't think it's fair to have a monthly fee more then $5 if even that.

And will DC members and Stox members have a discount?

Mr_Snood
05-11-2009, 02:30 AM
I'm more worried about the monthly fee for the server-a-side. As admin stated before in an another thread that a server isn't expensive at all and therefore I don't think it's fair to have a monthly fee more then $5 if even that.

We didn't talk about the server-side costs yet, but I can tell you already now that $5 a month absolutely isn't doable.

You have to pay the servers (electricity + hardware).
You have to pay the time to maintain the server and scanner.
You have to pay the time that was spent to develope the server-side system.
You have to pay tax.
To cut a long story short:
$5 a month means that we would loose money

clarkatroid
05-11-2009, 08:23 AM
is there a tutorial for this.

im not sure which tables table scanner thinks are the best to play in

the ratings section is coming up as a 0 on all tables

Rvg72
05-11-2009, 10:53 AM
that implicates that you have never done table selection before tablescanner. I guess you did, just like i do. There are other ways to find good tables for free. The scanner is a nice tool, but by far not the one and only way to get a good table.

just my 2 cents...

We feel the value people are getting for the price is extremely high - much higher than any alternative. If you have free options then that's fine as well but as more and more people use our scanning solution (which will continue to evolve and improve) you will probably find that your free alternative becomes less and less effective at placing you in profitable tables.

Regarding the server side module, we will announce pricing for this before the scanner launches so that you can make a fully informed decision. Like with everything we do our focus will be on making it the best tool while keeping the price very competitive.

Roy

Roy

McFly
05-11-2009, 06:07 PM

lol it is funny how everyone is crying for discount and that everything is too expensive.

Come on 64$ is ridiculous. Everyone playing NL50+ should be happy for such a cheap monstertool. Everyone below doesn't need it, cause u can pick fish by just opening a table. Should not take very long to move from NL10 to NL50.

And who cares about that fee? U can use the scanner in client-mode. So what? And if you are playing NL100+ than even 20$ per month is ridiculous. 20BB for a nice and fast service.

ongameplayer
05-12-2009, 12:06 PM
Hi guys,

As I already own three of Mr. Snood's products, I am obviously only interested in the server side scanning. Will I be able to trial server scanning without first paying $64 for the client side scanning?

Also, I have 1.08 installed. Have more sites been added to the latest betas? I dont bother being first with these beta releases anymore but if new sites are being added to the scanner then Ill give them a go.

Any time line for OnGame server scanner?

Thanks.

JH1
05-12-2009, 02:04 PM
lol it is funny how everyone is crying for discount and that everything is too expensive.

Come on 64$ is ridiculous. Everyone playing NL50+ should be happy for such a cheap monstertool. Everyone below doesn't need it, cause u can pick fish by just opening a table. Should not take very long to move from NL10 to NL50.

And who cares about that fee? U can use the scanner in client-mode. So what? And if you are playing NL100+ than even 20$ per month is ridiculous. 20BB for a nice and fast service.

Totally agree with this.

AAMickeyAA
05-13-2009, 10:49 AM
$64 for PRO

Where can I pay? Tnx.

Rvg72
05-13-2009, 11:40 AM
It isn't for sale yet - probably early June this will happen. Until then it is free as part of 1.08.x

The $64 is for the main scanner functionality including client side scanning for all sites / games. The server piece will be an extra monthly purchase but the overall price will be adjusted to account for the fact that you already paid $64 - so basically we'll be taking off a little over $5/month from our monthly fee.

The overall price of $64 + server scanning monthly fee (if you decide you want that) will be less than competing products and will be much more effective at getting you in the tables you want to be playing at.

Roy

AAMickeyAA
05-14-2009, 05:22 AM
will be much more effective at getting you in the tables you want to be playing at.

Roy

Excellent. Ty for the info.

Mambos78
05-16-2009, 05:07 AM
ok I want to buy this feature, but will only be sold in June!
and what happens is that I upgrade to 1:08:04 and now tells me that will be free until May 15 and then stops working! how can I make it work being marketed?

Boomerang
05-16-2009, 07:05 AM
ok I want to buy this feature, but will only be sold in June!
and what happens is that I upgrade to 1:08:04 and now tells me that will be free until May 15 and then stops working! how can I make it work being marketed? my is ontil the 31st also 1:08:4 so try dowload one more time

Daniel
05-25-2009, 04:24 PM
I think $64 is quite a high amount compared to HM itself since all the stats are available in your own database. The scanner only scans the names and combines these with your own stats. So I would say that HM is cheap and the scanner is quite expensive for mostly VPIP en PFR info (and buddies of course). If only Everest would have a buddy list, a scanner would not bring much more info imo. Just add the fish to the list and see where he plays. It would be something like to charge extra for the HUD which displays your own stats. But I must admit I have no idea how much work it takes to build a scanner.

Another problem that can't be solved is the waiting lists. If there are 5+ people already waiting, the chances are quite large that the fish is already gone at the time you get seated.

Hunter
05-26-2009, 12:48 AM
I think $64 is quite a high amount compared to HM itself.

This is true. I don't personally find the table scanner to be too expensive, but if one was to compare the value of purchasing HEM and table scanner, it does seem you get much more bang for the buck buying HEM.

I'll add something else. I have easily paid for the table scanner during the beta process. I guess you don't necessarily have ample time left to do this too, but depending on the stakes you play, it might be pretty easy. I have found and stacked 4 fish using table scanner that I would not have otherwise found. This makes the idea of paying for the product a little easier, as it has already easily paid for itself.

05-28-2009, 11:06 AM
Hey,

will trial for table scanner be extended automatically or what???i will buy it anyway, it just bothers me to check here everyday!

p.s.: otherwise kudos to you guys, great tool, i love it!!! ;)

AAMickeyAA
05-28-2009, 11:50 PM
Hey,

will trial for table scanner be extended automatically or what???i will buy it anyway, it just bothers me to check here everyday!

+1

Gesi7
05-31-2009, 07:06 AM
wtb table scanner/

05-31-2009, 08:13 PM
Hey,

should i live here and wait for weeks for a reply i mean WTF!!!!!! :mad:

uddudd
06-01-2009, 05:33 AM
Hey, if I have already payed for the HM, how does it work with the tablescanner then?! Do I have to pay AGAIN?

mamba
06-01-2009, 06:43 AM
yeah, I want that scanner back.
Is it up for purchase yet?

MaroccoSwiss
06-01-2009, 07:02 AM
Hi,
We're the 1st of june.
Tabke scanner isn't available anymore in trial version in the 1.08.04, but i can't find where i can purchase it.
What should i do to be able to use it?

Hunter
06-01-2009, 10:44 AM
in the 1.09 thread roy said he is trying to get another build out to extend everything, but is having an issue compiling the program. He has emailed support, and is waiting on a reply. this was yesterday.

melles
06-01-2009, 12:03 PM
I want to use/buy the table scanner any update on this?

cdcmo_money
06-01-2009, 10:58 PM
I am also very interested in buying the table scanner. Plz hurry!

Thrahl
06-02-2009, 07:40 AM
*suggestions*

The Ability to scan different stakes on different sites would be nice. I may want to scan 2/4 tables on Stars but on Tilt I only want to scan 1/2 tables. Currently I have to run seperate individual scans and change the settings in between, if I want to do this.

Also a player search feature would be very useful. Often times a player has left the table by the time a seat becomes available. It would be nice to be able to right click on a players name in Scanner and have an option to search for that player using the poker sites "player search" feature without having to manually put their name in.

And when using the automatic scan, a timer showing when the last scan was completed and/or how long to the next scan would be good.

Psycha
06-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Love the Scanner and will definately purchase it when it's ready.
A feature that would be awesome if you could include: make it possible to setup an alarm whenever a table i'm not on reached a certain score, so I don't need to keep my eyes on the scanner all the time

nomdeguerre
07-07-2009, 11:09 AM
I still can't get the table scanner to work. I'm no longer getting an error message, but when I scan I get the standard "Stars scanning" message followed by a ringing sound, then nothing. No tables appear at all. I'm using medium font on Stars and I'm using standard type, not clear-type. I'd like to trial this before it runs out tomorrow.

Thanks.

Edit: I forgot to say I'm using the latest beta 13.

fozzy71
07-07-2009, 11:14 AM
I still can't get the table scanner to work. I'm no longer getting an error message, but when I scan I get the standard "Stars scanning" message followed by a ringing sound, then nothing. No tables appear at all. I'm using medium font on Stars and I'm using standard type, not clear-type. I'd like to trial this before it runs out tomorrow.

Thanks.

Edit: I forgot to say I'm using the latest beta 13.

Your post should go in the Table Scanner forum, or it may actually be similar to a problem that someone has recently posted about.

http://208.109.95.123/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20

nomdeguerre
07-07-2009, 11:19 AM
Oops, I thought this was the table scanner forum, thanks I'll have a look.

holepunch
07-07-2009, 12:23 PM
beta expiry date tomorrow, please issue update or purchase option so we have uninterrupted usage of tablescanner (if possible)
thanks

pigface222
07-07-2009, 02:02 PM
beta expiry date tomorrow, please issue update or purchase option so we have uninterrupted usage of tablescanner (if possible)
thanks

+1

Nightrain
07-07-2009, 04:45 PM
+1

This Table scanner is awesome and we need either an extension or purchase option

thanks for the great work/support!

Omahazzz
07-11-2009, 01:08 AM
Love the Scanner and will definately purchase it when it's ready.
A feature that would be awesome if you could include: make it possible to setup an alarm whenever a table i'm not on reached a certain score, so I don't need to keep my eyes on the scanner all the time

+1

Maybe a popup with open table button would be sick.

or atleast have an option for this.

tx.

egosbar
07-12-2009, 05:51 PM
is the update or purchase option available yet

wilneedheart
07-12-2009, 07:59 PM
It doesn't seem very friendly to offer a trial version of the scanner, and then stop us from using it, without giving us the option to buy it.

Veteran68
07-12-2009, 08:04 PM
It doesn't seem very friendly to offer a trial version of the scanner, and then stop us from using it, without giving us the option to buy it.

With the latest beta the scanner expires tomorrow. So far Roy and Co. have been extending every trial expiration, and I would expect they'll continue to do so until they release the scanner, so you haven't been stopped from using it yet.

wilneedheart
07-12-2009, 08:16 PM
With the latest beta the scanner expires tomorrow. So far Roy and Co. have been extending every trial expiration, and I would expect they'll continue to do so until they release the scanner, so you haven't been stopped from using it yet.

Actually I live in Australia and it is the 13th already. And this is not the first time this has happened.

I don't see the point of it. I don't have any other scanner. What good is there to that? I have become accustomed to using a scanner and now I am without a scanner, until...when? Very frustrating. :)

I am just voicing my opinion in case HEM have overlooked something. I am not sayin they are dumb or doing a bad job or anything like that. Nor am I super pissed. They are very intelligent and are doing a great job & I want to buy the scanner, lol.

fozzy71
07-13-2009, 08:21 AM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

This one has the launch of the scanner including a 15 day trial period. The purchase pages are not currently running but should be up tomorrow so until then go ahead and use the free trial.

We'll work on 1.09 beta bug fixes over the next couple of days

* (1.09 Beta 16 BUG) Fixed Cake issue importing tourney hands once Ante hits 1000
* (1.09 Beta 16 BUG) Fixed Cake issue importing some tourney's hands depending on the tourney name
* (1.09 Beta 16 BUG) Fixed Cake issue importing tourney hands with Ante's where sometimes some of the players full names are used in the Ante line but starred out everywhere else
* (1.09 Beta 16 SCANNER) Scanner is now launching. You will be able to use it for a 15 day trial or you can purchase any time before that expires

SeanI
07-13-2009, 08:27 AM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

This one has the launch of the scanner including a 15 day trial period. The purchase pages are not currently running but should be up tomorrow so until then go ahead and use the free trial.

We'll work on 1.09 beta bug fixes over the next couple of days

* (1.09 Beta 16 BUG) Fixed Cake issue importing tourney hands once Ante hits 1000
* (1.09 Beta 16 BUG) Fixed Cake issue importing some tourney's hands depending on the tourney name
* (1.09 Beta 16 BUG) Fixed Cake issue importing tourney hands with Ante's where sometimes some of the players full names are used in the Ante line but starred out everywhere else
* (1.09 Beta 16 SCANNER) Scanner is now launching. You will be able to use it for a 15 day trial or you can purchase any time before that expires

No option under purchase part of website for the scanner, how do we purchase it and official price for scanner and monthly fee ?

Never mind, it in the scanner itself.

Rvg72
07-13-2009, 06:05 PM
Please note that we are now taking payment for the client side table scanning and the server side will continue to be free beta while we upgrade it.

As of July 13 we only take credit card but we will add Moneybookers and Paypal over the next day or two

Thanks,
Roy

Omahazzz
07-13-2009, 11:15 PM
Please note that we are now taking payment for the client side table scanning and the server side will continue to be free beta while we upgrade it.

As of July 13 we only take credit card but we will add Moneybookers and Paypal over the next day or two

Thanks,
Roy

Hey Roy,

About to Insta buy this product very pleased with functionality.

Please excuse if this has been asked allready.

What is your perspective on Full TIlt n Poker Stars accepted software policies n relation to the scanner ?

I figure the fact that everything is personally configured and the data is personal = ok

tx.

Rvg72
07-14-2009, 02:17 AM
Hey Roy,

About to Insta buy this product very pleased with functionality.

Please excuse if this has been asked allready.

What is your perspective on Full TIlt n Poker Stars accepted software policies n relation to the scanner ?

I figure the fact that everything is personally configured and the data is personal = ok

tx.

Hi, we always make sure that we do everything within the guidelines of the sites. Stars and FTP have issues with centrally collected databases and mined hands but do not have an issue with table selection using stats from your own database.

Roy

Omahazzz
07-14-2009, 02:24 AM
cool tx, what i wanted to hear ;)

HEMheart
07-14-2009, 03:17 AM

Thanks,
Roy

Hi Roy,

will there be more payment options like site transfer and neteller or only those three mentioned?

Thanks for your help and good work.

HEMheart

felik
07-14-2009, 03:03 PM
The license for scanner sale either as for Holdem Manager for 2 PC?

sory my english.

Boomerang
07-14-2009, 04:41 PM
The license for scanner sale either as for Holdem Manager for 2 PC?

sory my english.
yea here is the mail I got so yes you can use it on 2 pc´s

Here is your Table Scanner Professional serial code:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can use this code on 2 pc's. Choose profile '1 ANY' for one pc and '2 ANY' for the second pc when prompted.

Make sure you go to our website and download the latest 1.09 patch. When you click on the Table Scanner tab it will ask you to enter this serial number

Parncito
07-14-2009, 04:42 PM
Hi Roy,

will there be more payment options like site transfer and neteller or only those three mentioned?

Thanks for your help and good work.

HEMheart

+1. In my case i'll like the Moneybookers option.

Also i want to ask if there was any problem having HM Pro and Scanner Small stackes.

Zografa
07-15-2009, 12:08 AM
I want to buy it but for me only available options are Moneybookers and site transfer

tagger
07-15-2009, 10:52 AM
hi,support,can i buy table scanner through absolutely poker transfer?
thanks!

navi
07-15-2009, 10:30 PM
Do you plan on selling the scanner through affiliate sites?

Boomerang
07-17-2009, 08:52 AM
Do you plan on selling the scanner through affiliate sites?
if you have fund it
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showpost.php?p=46481&postcount=8

There will be no discounts on the Table Scanner software - unlike the Omaha module which will be sold by coaching sites and other resellers the Table Scanner piece is only available through us

Roy

bpran
07-17-2009, 10:06 PM
When the moneybookers option become available?
I only have 11 days left.

07-18-2009, 11:49 AM
When the moneybookers option become available?
I only have 11 days left.
+1

so what will be the price?

tagger
07-22-2009, 11:09 AM
i want to buy talbe scanner,i have only 6 days left
please let me buy in through absolutely poker transfer,i buy holdem manager through it ,why can't table scanner?

please answer my question directly,don't let me see this post:
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/s...81&postcount=8

there is no answer about my question in it.
thx!

Rvg72
07-22-2009, 12:15 PM
i want to buy talbe scanner,i have only 6 days left
please let me buy in through absolutely poker transfer,i buy holdem manager through it ,why can't table scanner?

please answer my question directly,don't let me see this post:
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/s...81&postcount=8

there is no answer about my question in it.
thx!

We'll get some more options up this week. Absolute poker will be one of them along with paypal and moneybookers.

Roy

notapaedo
07-22-2009, 05:37 PM
any news on pricing for server side? will it be available for all sites? sorry if this has been mentioned but i couldn't find it

Mr_Snood
07-22-2009, 10:43 PM
any news on pricing for server side?

Sorry, not yet.

will it be available for all sites?
Yes.
We will shortly (1-2 weeks) add iPoker and PartyPoker.
The other pokerrooms will follow after that.

tagger
07-23-2009, 01:45 AM
will server side be still available after i pay 64$? i play on pokerstars.
thx!

a-line
07-24-2009, 07:22 AM
Hi,any timeline when it is possible to pay that Table scanner via Moneybookers?

AAMickeyAA
07-25-2009, 02:59 AM

Or Paypal / Neteller / FTP ? Would be appreciated.

jurrr
07-25-2009, 05:45 AM
Yeah, guys, seriously, 4 days remaining for my trial, please add an option to pay via MB or FTP/Stars/Cereus. My credit cards aren't USD so I pay stupid comissions to use them for paying in USD :(.

dudasj
07-26-2009, 04:32 AM

+1

mamba
07-26-2009, 11:08 AM
Yeah, guys, seriously, 4 days remaining for my trial, please add an option to pay via MB. My credit cards aren't USD so I pay stupid comissions to use them for paying in USD :(.

+1

dragonrib
07-26-2009, 12:30 PM
please add an option to pay via FTP/Stars.

+1

tagger
07-27-2009, 03:13 AM
+1

2 days left
:(

dudasj
07-27-2009, 05:43 AM
It's working.thank you

a-line
07-27-2009, 08:34 AM

Nice,thanks:)

mamba
07-27-2009, 12:23 PM
I paid like 4 hours ago on MB for the Scanner and didn't receive an email from HM yet.
My main Serial won't work to register the scanner.
Will I receive a seperate one for it?

fozzy71
07-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Yes, I believe you will get a new code via email w/in 12 - 24 hours. If not you can send an email to sales@holdemmanager.net to get it resolved.

GeleHaas
07-28-2009, 10:00 AM
Hi,

I paid 5/6 hours ago through PayPal for the TableScanner.
How long will it take approximately to receive the serialcode? (I have 0 days left :( )

Thanks

fozzy71
07-28-2009, 11:17 AM
Hi,

I paid 5/6 hours ago through PayPal for the TableScanner.
How long will it take approximately to receive the serialcode? (I have 0 days left :( )

Thanks

Yes, I believe you will get a new code via email w/in 12 - 24 hours. If not you can send an email to sales@holdemmanager.net to get it resolved.

GeleHaas
07-28-2009, 01:07 PM
:D

a-line
07-29-2009, 09:05 AM
Hi,need to say this.. concidering all the things said here about "scanner isnt wort
of 64$"..2 hours used and it did get paid 5times for it price 4 me:D

GeleHaas
07-29-2009, 09:26 AM
Hi,need to say this.. concidering all the things said here about "scanner isnt wort
of 64$"..2 hours used and it did get paid 5times for it price 4 me:D
Agreed, those people are just whiners or don't know how to use this product. It's an amazing tool for table selecting !

Sattva
08-03-2009, 10:52 AM
is server module already available? how much does it cost?

funnd
08-14-2009, 09:09 AM
Hi. Can I buy scanner by site transfer to party poker?

antneye
08-20-2009, 09:09 AM
Can i purchase with an absolute transfer? I am ready to give in and realize there won't be any more trials and would like to get back to using the product but I can only pay via an absolute transfer.

antneye
08-21-2009, 01:42 PM
Can i purchase with an absolute transfer? I am ready to give in and realize there won't be any more trials and would like to get back to using the product but I can only pay via an absolute transfer.

Do we not like monies anymore?

I'd like to buy if I can get an answer to this Q.

All Apologies
09-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Looking at getting this, do you accept FTP transfer?

fozzy71
09-01-2009, 10:18 PM
No. FTP and Stars do not allow us to receive transfers for selling goods/services.

All Apologies
09-02-2009, 04:53 PM
I ned my registration code to give the 15 day trial a try, I emailed Supportfor it, but haven't received it yet? Any suggesions?

I will probaly be purchasing it through Moneybookers, but would like to try it first!

fozzy71
09-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.net.

kevin
09-14-2009, 10:41 PM
i still couldnt try it too...
i would like to try it before i buy it.

what should i do?

WolfZaharov
10-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Hi all. I have bought Table Scanner. And as I can not force to work it in Ongame. Whether works in general Table Scanner in Ongame? If works, give the reference please on adjustment. In advance thanks.

SickJ
11-08-2009, 06:15 AM
I believe it's not available yet,
but is there any ETA for release?

SickJ
11-08-2009, 06:17 AM
Hi all. I have bought Table Scanner. And as I can not force to work it in Ongame. Whether works in general Table Scanner in Ongame?
It doesn't work with Ongame right now.
ScannerSupport told me they are working on it.

Respawn
11-15-2009, 05:51 AM
Hey, I would like to try out the TableScanner.
However, it says that I have 0 of 15 days of trial remaining. I have never used the TableScanner, though.

Is there a way for you guys to give me a chance to try the TableScanner for the 15 days that I am supposed to be able to?

Is it possible the trial period starts automatically when you click the TableScanner tab, regardless of whether you actually use it or not? (I'm pretty sure I did not click "Try" or anything like that). That's the only explanation I could give as to why the trial period is expired on my computer.

Because of this, I have been trying a competitor's product for a while and would like to try TableScanner before I commit to any other software.

larsra
11-15-2009, 07:41 PM
However, it says that I have 0 of 15 days of trial remaining. I have never used the TableScanner, though.

Is there a way for you guys to give me a chance to try the TableScanner for the 15 days that I am supposed to be able to?

Is it possible the trial period starts automatically when you click the TableScanner tab, regardless of whether you actually use it or not? (I'm pretty sure I did not click "Try" or anything like that). That's the only explanation I could give as to why the trial period is expired on my computer.

Same thing happend to me, didn't click try either :(

Njdsousa
11-21-2009, 09:07 AM
Same thing happend to me, didn't click try either :(

+1

Bazzer
11-24-2009, 01:38 AM
+1

And me as well

gnalf
11-24-2009, 09:07 AM
someone answer these questions please.

Rvg72
11-26-2009, 09:08 PM

Because of this, I have been trying a competitor's product for a while and would like to try TableScanner before I commit to any other software.

Sorry about the troubles with the trial - it should only start once you have clicked on the tab for the first time but it is possible that it triggered during the initial install.

You could take advantage of our 10 day full refund option

Thanks,
Roy

Rvg72
11-26-2009, 09:09 PM
someone answer these questions please.

Server module is on by default for a bunch of sites and it currently in free beta. Once we have an actual launch date we will let everyone know and at that time we will also have pricing. Pricing will be comparable to other products that do similar things and as always our goal is to provide the best functionality and support.

Thanks,
Roy

ImSoCute
12-14-2009, 11:08 AM
Is table scanner working 100% good with FTP at the moment?

Kuroth
01-08-2010, 01:20 PM
Hi All.. I have been using the PT3 Table Scanner...

What is the Difference between the Client side(One time Fee) vs the Server side(Monthly Fee)????

Since I have never used the Client side I dont know...

Thanks!

Patvs
01-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Server Side scans 10x as fast.

SerPank
01-15-2010, 02:50 AM
Hello! Have you already started support Entraction in TableScanner (GoPlay in particular)?If not, When can we expect it. Thank you! :)

mr brightside
03-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Sorry about the troubles with the trial - it should only start once you have clicked on the tab for the first time but it is possible that it triggered during the initial install.

You could take advantage of our 10 day full refund option

Thanks,
Roy

Wonder if you can rethink the way the trial works for table scanner.

I've used HEM-Omaha for a about six months with few problems. When I first purchased HEM I messed with table scanner for a few minutes but I couldn't fit the data in the columns so I put it aside. Yesterday learned that when upgrading to latest HEM I had to change Window font size to normal to get the labels to fit on buttons etc; my guess is this will probably fix the issue of fitting data in Table Scanner.

I suspect many HEM owners have their Table Scanner trial period expired yet never really had a chance to give it a fair trial. Typical would be someone who triggers the trial but is already working the learning curve for HEM and never gets time for Table Scanner and then the trial expires without getting a chance to actually "drive it" so to speak.

IMO the ten day full refund is not the best solution; I suspect many of us just hate messing with credit card refunds.

Now that Table Scanner appears to be a more mature program is there a way to perhaps allow your customer base a chance at another free trial? It would help if the "free trial" trigger is something more involved than merely opening the tab.

fozzy71
03-12-2010, 12:31 PM
We are working on a way to be able to extend individual trial licenses in the future but I do not have an ETA when it will be implemented.

mr brightside
03-12-2010, 03:00 PM
We are working on a way to be able to extend individual trial licenses in the future but I do not have an ETA when it will be implemented.

Thanks. Looking forward to giving Table Scanner a fair trail.

Njdsousa
03-12-2010, 03:30 PM
Thanks. Looking forward to giving Table Scanner a fair trail.
+1