PDA

View Full Version : BetOnline

Schwatt
07-08-2011, 04:57 PM
I was wondering when you will consider adding support for this site. It is independent I believe, but I would really like to use HEM on here.

Thanks!

Patvs
07-08-2011, 10:05 PM
I had never even heard of that site.

I just read on their homepage: The site is not yet registered on PokerScout.com which explains that.

Can you email us a handhistory file of a real money BetOnline game to support@holdemmanager.com so we can see which handhistory file formatting they use.

EvilGreebo
12-25-2013, 09:00 AM
I know this is 2 years old but BetOnline is one of the few places legal to Marylander's like myself. They're now part of the Chico network. I was wondering if you might be offering support for them soon? I have history files I can forward.

Patvs
12-25-2013, 10:33 PM
There currently are no plans to support this network.

However... we do have a feature request ticket to add support for the Chico Network (ActionPoker, BetOnline, GearPoker, PayNoRake, PokerInCanada, TigerGaming).
I've added your email address to the ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when anything changes.

EvilGreebo
12-26-2013, 07:12 AM

However... we do have a feature request ticket to add support for the Chico Network (ActionPoker, BetOnline, GearPoker, PayNoRake, PokerInCanada, TigerGaming).
I've added your email address to the ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when anything changes.

Thanks. I know it's a fairly small network. It kinda sucks living in a state that has no concept of freedom.

dragon1893
06-09-2014, 12:19 PM

bump,

+1 for Chico Poker Network support :)

Patvs
06-09-2014, 06:24 PM
I've added your email address to the bug ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed HM-1262

bor_venin
07-07-2014, 09:36 AM
any update on this?

fozzy71
07-07-2014, 10:17 AM
We will never add support for any new networks to HM1. We stopped selling HM1 licenses when HM2 was released in November of 2011. We stopped updating for critical bugs and providing support for HM1 at the end of April 2014 - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/661/HM1+End+of+Life+(EOL)+Common+Questions

We might add support for this network to HM2 at some point in the future but not any time soon. We do not have any short term plans to add any new networks at this time. When we decide to start adding support for more new networks again it will be done based on current pokerscout rankings and the popularity of the ticket in our system for the network.

If you want to be notified when it is added please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-7128 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

p.s. The ticket number changed from 1262 to 7128 as they were duplicates. All of the customers that were added to 1262 have been moved over to 7128.

bor_venin
07-07-2014, 11:03 AM
ah didnt see this was the HM1 forum. what about HM2 support?

fozzy71
07-07-2014, 12:34 PM
ah didnt see this was the HM1 forum. what about HM2 support?

I responded to both in my reply above.

We might add support for this network to HM2 at some point in the future but not any time soon. We do not have any short term plans to add any new networks at this time. When we decide to start adding support for more new networks again it will be done based on current pokerscout rankings and the popularity of the ticket in our system for the network.

If you want to be notified when it is added please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-7128 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.