PDA

View Full Version : hem for ub, recognizes as full tilt

shadyj10
04-14-2009, 03:25 PM
My hem is only working on ub if i go to table finder, and it then recognizes it as a full tilt table. If this will always show my stats, i do not care about that, but if this is a problem please let me know.

morny
04-14-2009, 03:55 PM
How do you mean it recognises it as a full tilt table? I dont think thats possible, if you run a report does it show UB or FT

shadyj10
04-14-2009, 04:15 PM
well it wasnt showing stats on ub, so i opened table manager and used table finder. It said a UB rebuy was a full tilt rebuy.

morny
04-14-2009, 04:24 PM
Where does it show its a UB rebuy? Can you post a screenshot

shadyj10
04-14-2009, 04:28 PM
okay sorry im going to clear this up lol. My hud was not displaying for UB. But for ps and ft hem is great. I was trying to get the hud to show on Ub, so I opened a random table on UB, a rebuy tourney in progress. I went to my system tray and opened table manager, then went to table finder. In there it showed 3 tournys, 2 ft and one ps. None of these were Ub. So i click on the UB witht he red arrow and it said this is a ft tourney, and went on abotu making it in the same archive or something. I clicked okay because the hud was now working but is this a problem or what?
Thanks for the help

morny
04-14-2009, 06:44 PM
No shouldnt cause a problem