PDA

View Full Version : Moving Notes Popup

bds18
07-08-2011, 01:00 PM
When my notes popup opens, sometimes there are more notes than will fit on my screen. I've tried grabbing the box and dragging it, but it will only move a very small amount and then it closes. Dragging the popups to wherever I want works fine with the other popups - but here I'm trying to move it up the screen to see what is at the very bottom and I cannot do it. Suggestions please?

Patvs
07-08-2011, 05:09 PM
Update to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

Can you take a screenshot of your issue?
You should be able to just resize the note popup, make it bigger, by left-click-hold and drag the corner to make them bigger.

bds18
07-08-2011, 05:14 PM
I can take a screenshot but not right now because running a lengthy utility on that computer.

I don't think that the problem necessarily is the size of the box that holds the notes on the screen. The problem is that there are too many notes to be displayed in a box that goes from the top of my screen to the bottom of my screen. So, I was trying to move it up so the top of the notes were above the top of my monitor so that I can read the bottom part of the notes - and I can't. An alternative solution would be welcome if you have one. If no resolution and my computer becomes available, I'll take a pic.

Patvs
07-08-2011, 09:39 PM
How many notes do you have exactly in this one note?

How many lines of text?

bds18
07-08-2011, 11:08 PM
There are lots of notes (hard to count them up). More than will fit down my screen.

I can move the white popup box that opens when I click on the notes, but I cannot move the yellow background popup box. I can move those yellow background default popup boxes that contain other info - just not the ones that contain notes.

Patvs
07-08-2011, 11:29 PM
Recap: in a notes window, where players usually write a note containing of 3-4 lines:

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/notes_02.jpg

You have written more info than can fit on your screen?
Can't you condense all that info??

bds18
07-09-2011, 03:56 AM
Yes- more notes than will fit (i.e. generated by note caddy - I'm not that prolific a writer). I don't want to condense the info - I want to know how to drag the yellow background note popup around my screen; I can already drag the one in the pic you posted.

Patvs
07-09-2011, 04:50 AM
With yellow background note popup... are you referring to the HUD popups when you click on a stat?

Try hud options--> table preferences--> give a huge value to the overhang (pixels)

(try a value like 4000)
That should enable you to move HUD panels... and HUD popups way beyond the borders of the table.