PDA

View Full Version : Not importing

machine
07-08-2011, 10:48 AM
Hi just been playing a few sets on pokerstars and whilst the games are there they are shown up as incomplete any help please probably a common thing am guessing thanks.

Patvs
07-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Read the tournament summary section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/PokerStarsSetup

And make sure the summaries are also saved and imported.

machine
07-08-2011, 09:43 PM
hi patvs I have done all this and it finds my folders ok but the games results seem to be unfinished, this seems really strange as it only affected some of the games in my session why is this?. Is there any other way to import them? thanks.:)

Patvs
07-08-2011, 10:01 PM
You can manually edit the results in tourney--> results--> dataview so they're marked finished: 'completed'.

As to why they're unfinished: likely either you:
-close the table (or close the poker client) too early before the last handhistory (of summary file) is updated with the final result
-a firewall / security program on your computer is causing this delay.

machine
07-09-2011, 05:58 AM
So do you think I should keep my poker client open abit longer in future, I really don't think this is it though as them seem scattered and I never close down tables before I exit. and how am I supposed to type in my winnings as that the important one when I dont know which position I finished in all 8 games I think. cheers.

machine
07-09-2011, 10:06 AM
Ok so I have had to manually input my winnings by using the hand replayer i determined weather it was a 18 or 27 man I then worked out if it was a money finish, I have noticed a few people having the same problem?.

Basically My files are there but for some reason didn't show as finished there must be more of an explanation other than following the steps procedure for setup on here as nothing has changed on my laptop for this to just randomly pick games in a random session I had and for it to show up as unfinished.

Thanks in advance :)

netsrak
07-09-2011, 10:28 AM
Please create a new database for a test and import the hands and summaries into this database. How do they look there?

Patvs
07-09-2011, 02:33 PM
If you played them on Stars, request your summaries:
you can request the last 200 from within the PokerStars client.
Email PokerStars support if you need more.

Those summaries will have the final results of these games.

machine
07-09-2011, 09:14 PM
Please create a new database for a test and import the hands and summaries into this database. How do they look there?

yes np how do i do this?

machine
07-09-2011, 09:26 PM
hey pat I tried this and nothing happened.

Patvs
07-09-2011, 10:58 PM
New database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

What do you mean nothing happened?
If you requested your last 200 summaries within the client, they'll email you the summaries.

Save the email as a .txt file, and run a import from file on it.

machine
07-10-2011, 06:36 AM
actuallt some more hands did import when i did the new database but some games are still not got the right info, so i have asked for my last 50 tourny's but not sure how i save this in my msn etc , apprieciate your patience pat am useless at computers:o

fozzy71
07-10-2011, 12:27 PM
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive in the past, like FTP did. They recently added this feature, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client and add the folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/Poker+Stars+Setup

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Results.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+

machine
07-11-2011, 01:37 PM
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive in the past, like FTP did. They recently added this feature, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client and add the folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/Poker+Stars+Setup

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Results.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+

Ok so Im pretty sure I have the first part nailed so Im gonna email them and ask for all the games.

So could you please explain a little more when I recieve the email I then do what?. copy the document in the email? how do I extract?. Thanks for the reply mate I apprieciate your time.

machine
07-11-2011, 03:08 PM
right this is now sorted my computer wizz uncle told me these much easier steps to follow.

1. request last x amount of games from pokerstars.

2. in your email right click on email and copy.

3. right click desktop then new then text doc.

name file then open the paste.

open hem import from file click your named file bang 200 hands that were missing have appeared.

thanks for your help lads.

Patvs
07-11-2011, 06:16 PM
If you've played more than 200 hands, Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Results.

They'll sent you a link to a .zip file.
Download the zip file
Unzip the zip file.
(it will unzip to a .txt file)
Import the .txt file(s)

machine
07-13-2011, 04:14 AM
Will do thanks patvs:)