PDA

View Full Version : Setting HM with HH from PT3 ?

waree
07-08-2011, 06:16 AM
Hi, I'm a begginner at Poker and was using the trial of PT3. Now I want to give a try to Holdem Manager, which looks to be more complete solution, and will make final decision of which one I will buy after this 15 days trial.

My question is how can I import all the hands that I played that where imported into PT3 ?
When installing HM I have entered the SQL (v8.3) password and it was ok, so I create another DB for HM and set it to default for HM. I had no problems doing that but now I don't know from where I have to import the Hands Histories, so any help would be appréciated.
I don't know if it's usefull : PT3 was set to move proceeds hand history in a particular folder, and it contains hands histories from 3 rooms (Winamax.fr, Pokerstars.fr and PartyPoker.fr).

Thanks you in advance.

Sorry if my english is weird, I'm french ;).

I running Windows Seven 64bits.

Edit : the trial that I have installed was too old so I update it, so now I can see "import from PT3" option. Before using it I want to be sure that I won't mess up my thousands of hands played that are in PT3 database. I have set the same password for both postgre db (PT3 and HEM which is "dbpass") is this a problem ?
Then I have another question, I have a different alias on each room but setting this is not really enough intuitive for me on HEM, so I need help for this too.

Please help me, didn't play today as I'm waiting to HEM to be installed to be able to play, I need the HUD to play.

waree
07-08-2011, 01:44 PM
It's done, thanks everybody for your help...

Patvs
07-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Alias: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/33/Player+Name+%26+Alias+

dbpass password for both PT3 and HM is fine.

Besides the "import from PT3" option you also could have just ran a import from folder on the processed hands folder.