PDA

View Full Version : Is it already possible to buy Hold'em Manager for Omaha?

Ahriman
04-14-2009, 10:28 AM
Hello,

I haven't got the Hold'em Manager and I only need it to play Omaha. I read that I have to pay $80 for Omaha only. Where can I do that?

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Fabian

morny
04-14-2009, 03:59 PM
Escalated to Roy, hell respond asap

Rvg72
04-15-2009, 03:06 AM
Hi, just purchase HM Regular and download http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe to get the Omaha support. Then, once we start selling it you can email me and I'll switch the code to an Omaha code for you

Roy

Ahriman
04-15-2009, 09:04 AM
ok thank you very much!

violt
04-18-2009, 05:06 PM
what if i already have HEM for holdem but i dont use it (had like 300 hands after i bought it like year ago) because i switched to PLO. Can i have my HEM license switched as well? I dont mind losing ability to use it for holdem really.

morny
04-18-2009, 07:11 PM
This offer only applies to people who bought the software after the Omaha version was available since there isnt an option to purchase it yet, other than that you cant just switch a license

violt
04-19-2009, 06:34 AM
This offer only applies to people who bought the software after the Omaha version was available since there isnt an option to purchase it yet, other than that you cant just switch a license

I understand that you dont swicth licenses just like that.
However please understand that I bought HEM out of curiousity and with hopes one day it will support PLO. I switched to plo >2yrs ago and hence almost no usage (you can check that on my license if you track usage - lauched like 5 times lifetime). The only difference between me and Ahriman is purchase date.
It will be really hard for me to motivate spending any extra money after i bought apperently useless thing. On the other hand if you switch me and i want to have it on NLHE some time in the future i will gladly pay once more. No?
I guess ill have to stick to PTO for now then.

morny
04-19-2009, 10:33 AM
I can understand your situation however weve never indicated an Omaha version would be free as part of Holdem Manager, it was always intended to be a standalone version. Were just being curtious to people who want to purchase now but cant because we dont have a payment system setup for Omaha so they can buy HM and switch if they purchase within the time of the Omaha beta when we do release it however anyone who bought it before this time or after the time when its possible to purchase Omaha then they will not be allowed to switch

violt
04-19-2009, 11:47 AM
That is sad to hear.

BR.

krwinner
04-19-2009, 04:53 PM
... once we start selling it ..

Roy

Any ETA on when you will start selling the Omaha version? How will it be announced?

thanks

morny
04-19-2009, 05:27 PM
Probably 2-3 weeks, well announce details in the releases forum and the website

Ahriman
05-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Hello,

some days ago I wrote an email to Roy as he said but my HM version doesn't work yet. Can you help me please?

morny
05-06-2009, 09:34 PM
What exactly is the problem?

Ahriman
05-06-2009, 09:42 PM
I opened the thread. Perhaps you understand what I want if you read the first three posts.

The problem is: I already wanted to use HM for Omaha 3 weeks ago but there was only the beta out. Therefore Roy told me to buy HM and to download the beta and as soon as HM Omaha is out he will change the code for me. I did that and it would be nice if Roy would change my code now because I can't use HM for Omaha at the moment.

I hope you got the idea my english isn't that good.

morny
05-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Yes i did read the other posts but you mentioned your HM version didnt work rather than your actual problem that you didnt recieve your code so i thought there was some techinical issue:), email Roy again at sales@holdemmanager.net and also support@holdemmanager.net and he will issue a new code, also check your spam folder