PDA

View Full Version : Amount Won

Kerith
04-14-2009, 09:58 AM
Scanning tables at PartyPoker, I just noticed that it shows "$ Won" for myself as $24442.47. Sadly, I know for a fact that I have not won nearly as much on that account (yet ;) ).
Since I am playing the mid to high stakes, five figure winnings or loses for other players are quite realistic, but now I have to wonder whether the numbers the scanner gives me are correct. It is quite important as I base my table selection partly on the amount other players have won or lost in the hands that I bought from hhdealer.com.

Mr_Snood
04-14-2009, 04:01 PM
Does a correct "$won" appear when you look up yourself in HoldemManager (instead of the tablescanner)?

Kerith
04-14-2009, 08:13 PM
I never had any reason to belief that the number that HEM gives me when I look myself up in Cash Game is wrong. I would not notice if it was a few bucks off of course but from looking at my account it could not be more than a two figure number so I suspect it is accurate. I tried looking at my account in the Tourney tab but that give me a number larger than $300,000 which I suppose is the number of chips I net won in SNGs.

Mr_Snood
04-14-2009, 08:23 PM
No.
I mean does the "Amount won" in HoldemManager differ from the "Amount won" in the scanner?

I guess, the answer is "yes"?

chap
04-14-2009, 08:52 PM
I think this may be resolved in beta 28. Sounds very familiar to an issue I worked with Roy on yesterday.

Kerith
04-15-2009, 10:52 PM
No.
I mean does the "Amount won" in HoldemManager differ from the "Amount won" in the scanner?

I guess, the answer is "yes"?

If by "Amount won" in HEM you mean the "$" column in Cash Game -> Report or Players -> mynick, then the answer is indeed "yes".

The problem is not not fixed in Beta 28.

chap
04-17-2009, 05:37 PM
@Kerith -

There was a problem where some tournament hands were affecting the Cash Amount Won totals. This has been fixed in beta 28 but to correct the data, a new database will need to be created and all HH reimported.

@Mr Snood -
What is the selection criteria for the Amount Won in the scanner? By Limit? For a certain date range or last X months?

Kerith
04-18-2009, 11:26 AM
Does that mean, that as long as I have not played any tournaments with the people sitting at the FL tables I am scanning, their data is correct?