PDA

View Full Version : Issue importing from PT2

jeff
04-14-2009, 08:24 AM
I exported my hands from PT2 and imported them into HEM (1.07)

a bunch of my 6 max hands are showing up as HU (Poker Stars)...any reason why or how can i fix this? i just downloaded 1.08.022 ... if i reimport will that fix it?

Also on the tourney side I see there is a new results tab...i assume i have to reimport the hands? will the summaries be automatically imported too since they were already imported into PT2?

should i download 1.08.028 ... will that fix any of these issues?

Thanks

morny
04-14-2009, 08:36 AM
Yeah to get tourney stats please export your hands and reimport them after you donwload the latest beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe

To reimport:
Please export your hands from the old database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173 then create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and reimport the hands into the new database

If the hands are still being recorded incorrectly then email me some of those hands to morny@holdemmanager.net and link to this thread

jeff
04-14-2009, 09:06 AM
should i just reimport from the exported PT2 files i already have? or should i export from HEM and reimport back in? just curious if that would take longer since i already have the PT2 files already exported?

also will the new Beta and reimport fix my cash 6max vs HU?

Thanks

morny
04-14-2009, 04:32 PM
You can import the PT2 hands, im not sure what you mean there showing up as HU hands?

jeff
04-14-2009, 07:11 PM
im not sure what you mean there showing up as HU hands?

When my ring games got imported some of my recent 6max hands were showing up as Heads Up hands...
If I go to:
Cash Games Tab
Reports Tab
Select Report Name from List --> Winnings Summary
Under Size it shows HU...it should show 6 max...I looked at the hands and they were definitely from a 6 max session...possibly in the specific hands there were only 2 players at the start of the hand...i assume the table might have broke and the other 4 players left the table...I would still think this should be classified as a 6 max hand since it was during a 6 max session at a 6 max table...

I'm going to load the latest beta and re-import the hands (need to do it anyway for the new tourney results tab anyway)...maybe it was something that was fixed from the 1.07 version?

Thanks

benthj
04-15-2009, 04:44 AM
I have the opposite problem, that it seems I cannot export from HEM and import to PT2. This is obviously more a PT2 issue, but seems the way that HEM exports the files is the problem.

You know a way to solve this, as I missed some hands into PT2 (I do dual importing)?

Also, the HMArchive folder which I normally have alle DB's moved to automatically hasn't done so likely since I upgraded to 1.08 beta 22. How do I get it to do so again?

I play entirely at Ongame and uses Ramdisk.

morny
04-15-2009, 08:14 AM
When my ring games got imported some of my recent 6max hands were showing up as Heads Up hands...
If I go to:
Cash Games Tab
Reports Tab
Select Report Name from List --> Winnings Summary
Under Size it shows HU...it should show 6 max...I looked at the hands and they were definitely from a 6 max session...possibly in the specific hands there were only 2 players at the start of the hand...i assume the table might have broke and the other 4 players left the table...I would still think this should be classified as a 6 max hand since it was during a 6 max session at a 6 max table...

I'm going to load the latest beta and re-import the hands (need to do it anyway for the new tourney results tab anyway)...maybe it was something that was fixed from the 1.07 version?

Thanks

HM structures the results based on the amount of players at the table, even though its a 6max table its essentially HU, the only difference between a HU game and a 6max table with 2 people is the graphics. If youd like to suggest an alternative you can do so here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/general

I have the opposite problem, that it seems I cannot export from HEM and import to PT2. This is obviously more a PT2 issue, but seems the way that HEM exports the files is the problem.

You know a way to solve this, as I missed some hands into PT2 (I do dual importing)?

Also, the HMArchive folder which I normally have alle DB's moved to automatically hasn't done so likely since I upgraded to 1.08 beta 22. How do I get it to do so again?

I play entirely at Ongame and uses Ramdisk.

HM exports the hands correctly since you can see this if you export HM hands and reimport them into HM they will work so the information is exported correctly, basically PT will need to fix the problem on their end

benthj
04-30-2009, 04:45 PM

Think I never got an answer on the above, which is still a problem.

morny
04-30-2009, 06:47 PM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further.

benthj
04-30-2009, 06:55 PM
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
<setting name="ConnectionString">SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=postgres;PWD=passwo rd</setting>
<setting name="CurrentDatabase">HM DB with all PT2 hands imported for 2008</setting>
<setting name="CurrentReportFilter">IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,True
PokerGameType,PokerGameType,In,0~1~2,True
</setting>
<setting name="CurrentSessionFilter">IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,True
</setting>
<setting name="CurrentHandsFilter">IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,False
PokerGameType,PokerGameType,In,0~1~2,False
</setting>
<setting name="CurrentGraphsFilter">IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,True
</setting>
<setting name="CurrentVsPlayerFilter">IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,True
</setting>
<setting name="CurrentPreflopFilter">IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,True
</setting>
<setting name="CurrentResultsFilter">IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,True
PokerGameType,PokerGameType,In,0~1~2,True</setting>
<setting name="CurrentPlayerID">6551</setting>
<setting name="DateRangeReport">Today</setting>
<setting name="DateRangeHands">ThisYear</setting>
<setting name="DateRangeGraphs">Today</setting>
<setting name="DateRangePreflop">After,Mar 01, 2009 18:59:24</setting>
<setting name="DateRangeSession">ThisMonth</setting>
<setting name="DateRangevsPlayer">Today</setting>
<setting name="DateRangeResults">AllHands</setting>
<setting name="LastReport">Winnings Breakdown</setting>
<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">R:\,True,True,C:\HMArchive
C:\Programmer\PokerStars,True,True,C:\HMArchive
</setting>
<setting name="LastArchiveFolder">C:\HMArchive</setting>
<setting name="LastImportFolder">C:\Documents and Settings\Bent\Skrivebord\Slettes3\</setting>
<setting name="LastImportFileFolder">C:\Documents and Settings\Bent\Skrivebord</setting>
<setting name="MinimizeToSystemTray">False</setting>
<setting name="PlayerNumberFilter">2:2,2
3:2,3
4:4,6
5:4,6
6:4,6
7:2,10
8:2,10
9:2,10
10:2,10</setting>
<setting name="InsertStandardizedHandHistory">False</setting>
<setting name="ObservedHandHistorySettings">ALL,3,False,True,6,False,True,3,600,False,True,6,6 00,False,True</setting>
<setting name="AutoApplyFilterChangesToAllTabs">False</setting>
<setting name="AutoImportHelpShown">True</setting>
<setting name="AutoImportTimerDuration">5</setting>
<setting name="HUDDateFilter">12</setting>
<setting name="GroupImportArchiveByDay">True</setting>
<setting name="SessionTimeoutDuration">30</setting>
<setting name="HUDIncludeOtherLimits">True</setting>
<setting name="LaunchHUDWithAutoImport">True</setting>
<setting name="DisableHUDStatsWhenNoHero">False</setting>
<setting name="HeroPlayerIDs">6452,6413,6551,863,345,1,6913,47</setting>
<setting name="GraphShowdownWinnings">False,Blue,1,Solid</setting>
<setting name="GraphWinnings">True,DarkGreen,2,Solid</setting>
<setting name="UseGraphicalCards">True</setting>
<setting name="GraphAllInEv">True,DarkGreen,1,Dash</setting>
<setting name="GraphNonShowdownWinnings">False,Red,1,Solid</setting>
<setting name="GraphRakeback">False,DarkBlue,1,Solid</setting>
<setting name="AutoRefreshCurrentTabDuration">0</setting>
<setting name="AutoCloseTableManager">True</setting>
<setting name="AutoRefreshReportsOnChange">True</setting>
<setting name="LogDatabaseCommands">False</setting>
<setting name="SolidGraph">False</setting>
<setting name="ShowWinningRowColors">True</setting>
<setting name="CheckForUpdates">True</setting>
<setting name="PlayerSummaryView">Cash,NL|PL|LIM,$2/4 NL,2,10,01-02-2007,01/01/2020,7000,0,100,False,Default Stats</setting>
<setting name="HoldemManagerPosition">Maximized,-25,-16,1601,1174</setting>
<setting name="OngameDBDelay">120</setting>
<setting name="HandsSectionFields">HandTimeStamp,StakesBlinds,HoleCards,PreflopPlayer Action,FlopCards,FlopPlayerAction,TurnCard,TurnPla yerAction,RiverCard,RiverPlayerAction,NetAmountWon ,NetBBsWon,EVDifference,PositionType,PreflopAction Faced,PreflopVPIPPFR,AllInStreet,EVEquity,WinnerNa me,WinnerCards,WinnerWon</setting>
<setting name="ReplayerSettings">3,True,True,False,True</setting>
<setting name="ReplayerSkinToUse">Default Skin</setting>
<setting name="MyDayStartsAt">6:00:00</setting>
<setting name="HandRangeSettings">0,True,True</setting>
<setting name="DailyCompiledStats">True</setting>
<setting name="PromptsShown">DropDailyCache,WinnerDetailsInHands,</setting>
<setting name="ArchiveHandTime">15</setting>
<setting name="SelectedPokerGameTypeIndex">4</setting>
</configuration>

Hmm, is the above ok? When I post it here, a lot of it is left out, but I can see it again in the EDIT???

morny
04-30-2009, 07:05 PM
So there is no files in the C:\HMArchive folder for the last few days? Also if you go to Options > Misc Options > Change archive duration what is that set to?

benthj
04-30-2009, 07:26 PM
It is set to 15 minutes.

Havent had anything written to the folder since 5th of April, which I think is the date I upgraded to the current beta version at that time.

morny
04-30-2009, 08:13 PM
Email me to arrange a time for a teamviewer session tommorrow morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread