PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt Tourney issue

von_Sjaak0z
04-14-2009, 07:28 AM
Dear all,

I have the strange situation where all my poker sites work right, except when I play a full tilt tournament, the hud won't get displayed for some strange reason.

I do not have any database issues, because if i play cash game at the same time, the hud will display, but only in cash game.

The table manager does however see the tournament table, but the data just wont get updated, causing the hud not to get shown.

I suspect full tilt of having changed handhistory layout for tourney's causing HM to malfunction.

I have tested this on both of my pc's and upgrade to the latest HM version.

Anyway has an idea?

von_Sjaak0z
04-14-2009, 07:49 AM
Dear all,

I have the strange situation where all my poker sites work right, except when I play a full tilt tournament, the hud won't get displayed for some strange reason.

I do not have any database issues, because if i play cash game at the same time, the hud will display, but only in cash game.

The table manager does however see the tournament table, but the data just wont get updated, causing the hud not to get shown.

I suspect full tilt of having changed handhistory layout for tourney's causing HM to malfunction.

I have tested this on both of my pc's and upgrade to the latest HM version.

Anyway has an idea?

Nevermind I fixed the problem,

Make sure you have language set at ENGLISH, not only for handhistory but also for the application it self.

Good luck