PDA

View Full Version : Questions about next version

martin dtc
07-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Hello,
I have some questions about the 1.11.07 (not internal but official) version..

First of all, When is it expected?

2. Will 'broken' stats be fixed (FT4B, cbet turn in 3b pot etc, fold to c/r etc.)?

3. Will the bug be fixed in Tablescanner where if you want to join a table you are already in waiting line for, you will be removed from the waiting list. This bug is very annoying.

4. Will scanning for tables you are seated at yourself work again using TS. This is a very nice way to scan for too hard or reggy tables and leave them.

If these bugs are not fixed in the next version, when will these bugs get fixed?

They all exist for a very long time now.

Regards,
Martin

Patvs
07-07-2011, 08:21 PM
1. Final version of 1.11.07 will probably be called 1.12.00
It will be released when the Ongame issue is fixed.. and the new HUD stats.

2. Yes, it won't be released until all stats are fixed.
Possibly a build 5 will be released in the meantime.

3. Not sure. Build 4 had some TableScanner updates.
Most important TableScanner update now is to fix PartyPoker (which stopped working due to a PartyPoker update today)

4. Is this a PokerStars issue?

martin dtc
07-07-2011, 08:27 PM
4. It worked in the past. Do not think it is a pokerstars issue (maybe some update messed things up)
but when I run a scan with the filter 'sitting at' on, I should get the tables im sitting at at the moment. This worked a year ago, but hasnt been working for a while now..

Patvs
07-07-2011, 09:35 PM
Can you post a screenshot of the "sitting at" filter.
I'm unsure which filter you're referring to.

Did you enter your screenname in settings--> definitions tab?
What happens if you remove that info, so TableScanner doesn't know who the hero is?

martin dtc
07-08-2011, 06:11 AM
I have my own screenname in the definitions tab, but there seems to be not much effect when I delete it.
screenshot is attached

Patvs
07-09-2011, 11:42 PM
Does the "waiting for" filter work?

The "'sitting at" filter seems broken. But it will still scan ALL tables right (even the tables you're sitting at) when you run a regular scan?
And you can still see by the color of the table in TableScanner, which of those tables you're sitting at?

martin dtc
07-10-2011, 09:57 AM
waiting for also does not work half of the time, sometime it does

if i scan with sitting at filter it will list all the tables except the ones im sitting at

in effect, no colours

Patvs
07-10-2011, 09:55 PM
Update to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

I just tested it playing on PokerStars, and the sitting at filter works in 1.11.07 build 4

Note: it only will work if the PokerStars lobby shows the tablename in red.