PDA

View Full Version : A panel of stats not showing anymore....

baggin
04-14-2009, 04:21 AM
Hi,

I play on Stars. I have set up my HUD with 4 panels. One above the player name, and the remaining 3 under the name. One of those 3 panels (containing 3 stats (fold sb, fold bb and steal) suddenly don't show on the table anymore. All the other stats and panels do.

I played yesterday on my other pc and no problem there. (Vista there)

It all worked fine last time I played on this pc (about 1,5 week ago). I checked "player preferences" but everything seems to be fine. I haven't changed anything since last time either. (XP on this one)

I downloaded the last version (1.08 beta) to see if that could fix it, but no help.

What is wrong?? Anybody know??

morny
04-14-2009, 08:51 AM
Can you move all the stats 1 by one to the middle of the table to make sure theyre not stuck under another stat box please, also in player preferences make sure its ticked to show stats for here and opponent in the properties for those stats

baggin
04-14-2009, 09:02 AM
Can you move all the stats 1 by one to the middle of the table to make sure theyre not stuck under another stat box please

That was exactly what had happened. Thanks.

I should definately have been able to find that out myself, but didn't see that one coming, as I haven't touched anything since last time, as I can recall.

Why did it suddenly decide to hide under another panel?