PDA

View Full Version : More Tourney stuff

Sports_Punter
07-07-2011, 11:36 AM
Just a couple of things I've noticed recently (Running 4660 at the moment)

STTs on Stars doesn't seem to update the finishing position in HM2 without shutting it down and restarting (HM2 that is)

Tried using the tagging by setting up a simple filter initially (Just setting Player number to 6max) but when run the filter doesn't show any results? Also it seems to crash frequently if going in and out of 'Manage Tags' (I've tried sending the Holdem Manager errror report but it appears to timeout)

Simple and probably stupid question but how do you delete individual Tourneys from the Database if required?

Also in the 'Summary' tab, (bottom right next to Hand Viewer tab) this still appears to include data that I have purged from the particular Database I am running? If that makes sense?

I've still got the bee in my bonnet about it showing $ev rather than chipev in the column heading too - but maybe that is just being pedantic.

In general it's coming on great though. Thanks for the opportunity to test it and Good Luck with the Beta.

Sports_Punter
07-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Not one response, so I'll assume I'm posting rubbish and leave you guy's to it.

Good Luck with the release. Hope it goes well.

udbrky
07-10-2011, 03:03 PM
I'm responding to you right now. Keep in mind that sometimes things come up and we are busy, it is the weekend, some people are out, and when a lot of posts come in at the same time, it can take some time to go through them.

udbrky
07-10-2011, 03:08 PM
It's a known bug for all tourneys that they're not updating until you reopen. It's being worked on.

I'll take a look at some filters and teh results issue.

Go to the individual tourney in the tourneys report and highlight all the hands in hands view, right click - delete.

Purging deletes the hand histories, but leaves the stats and data.

The $ vs chips is written up and being worked on.

I apologize that it took a couple days to get to the post.