PDA

View Full Version : starting over - clearing all hands

pwnurfaceoff
07-06-2011, 04:35 PM
i decided to start over with my bankroll project and want everything purged from hem. hands, stats, everything. i already purged all hands, now i have to vaccum the database? anything else i need to do? i wish to start as if i just bought hem yesterday

pwnurfaceoff
07-06-2011, 04:55 PM
i purged all hands and vaccumed the database. anything else i need to do to wipe the slate clean? also where can i learn more about databases. i know nothing but it seems id need a seperate database for cash, sngs, mtts, etc..that true?

Patvs
07-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Easiest solution for you, just create a new database. Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

pwnurfaceoff
07-06-2011, 05:21 PM
cool pat ty so much for your patience. like i said though, do i need seperate databases for different types of games? doesnt seem like id want my sng stats to be in the same hud as cash stats...is that right?

Patvs
07-06-2011, 05:28 PM
You don't need separate databases. Just one.

HoldemManager will already completely separate all STT/MTT hands with cashgames hands.
(so if you play cash games against a player, his cashgame hands will NOT be used for his STT/MTT HUD)

If you play a mix for STTs and MTTs.
Or play a mix of 6max cashgames with fullring...
use an additional filter:

hud options--> additional HUD filters-->

which controls if you want those hands mixed or not.
Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/210/Additional+HUD+Filters (or see video)