PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Importing Results from DB

paulee
04-13-2009, 01:21 AM
1) I have a desktop and a latop using the latest Beta, build 22.

I played for a week on the laptop and I want to export the tournament results to the desktop.

The results are exclusively on Full Tilt, I was able to create a text file with tournament summaries and results and imported via the import file function on the desktop however the results do not appear.

There are no issues with importing tournament summaries while playing on the desktop itself, only importing from the other database.

2) Also, unrelated, the $75 satellite to Sunday $750k on full tilt do not write properly if won, it shows as a $3.00 tourney and results must be updated manually.

3) Also, the Super Turbos on Full Tilt do not get written as Super Turbos yet, I'm sure you're aware of this.

morny
04-13-2009, 07:44 AM
1) What version of HM exactly are you using on the PC with the problems, also have you double checked all the filters and date filters are cleared
2) Is this even if you import the summary afterwards? if so please email me the HH and the corresponding summary
3) Send that to me too morny@holdemmanager.net

paulee
04-17-2009, 12:54 AM
1) What version of HM exactly are you using on the PC with the problems, also have you double checked all the filters and date filters are cleared
2) Is this even if you import the summary afterwards? if so please email me the HH and the corresponding summary
3) Send that to me too morny@holdemmanager.net

Both versions are 1.08 b22
I've exported the summary, I'll email it to you. Not sure if I know how to export the hh or if it's necessary.