PDA

View Full Version : HEM does not import hands and cant find my poker client

Luchenius
07-06-2011, 07:04 AM
Hi,

I desperately need some help on getting my HEM working! I am trying to fix the problem already more than a week and have invested already a pile of hours but unseccessfully.

I read a lot of stuff in the forum, I tried many ways to fix it but i am still facing the same problem. Here it si:

10 days ago I installed Win 7. My old OS was Windows XP and HEM was working soothly. My problem is that my HUD does appear once I install the software and seems like it records the hands i play. However, after I quit my poker client (Ppoker Stars in my case) and close HEM, next time when i try to import the hnads i play, I receive a message that "Auto Update did not find any new files... Trying again in 5 seconds..." And the trying process doesnt end....

I reinstalled the HEM software, the Postgres, and the Poker Stars software as well at least 10 times each. Whenever i do it, i got the same result and i cant understand what happens :-(

I also do not use antivirus softawre, I ticked the 3 files in the Holdem Manger directory (HUD, HEM.exe and one i cant remember now) to start as administrators, I also started the Secondary Logon Service with no success. I have to mention Wizard once I fix the problem...

There is something else that bothers me. When my OS was Win XP, after I installed HEM, it found automatically yhe poker clients (PS and FTP) from which it imported the hands. No, it cant find the poker client. Instead, it finds only two folders:
1) c:|Users\erad\AppData\Raoning\HEM Data\Hands + subfolders
2) c:|Users\erad\AppData\Raoning\HEM Data + subfolders

I tried to add a folder manually (C:\program files (86x)\RVG Software\Holdem\Importing\HEM + subfolders) but then HEM begins to import anything else except hands and generates endless number of importing errors...

Once again, I appologize for the messy message and I hope I managed to explain good enough my problem. I tried to fix it alone but i feel really helpless right now...

regards,
Luch

netsrak
07-06-2011, 08:38 AM
Hi,

--software and seems like it records the hands i play. However, after I quit my poker client (Ppoker Stars in my case) and close HEM, next time when i try to import the hnads i play, I receive a message that "Auto Update did not find any new files... Trying again in 5 seconds..." And the trying process doesnt end....

Thats normal behaviour. The auto-import moves the files to the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive) 15 mins after the last access. And the auto-import runs in a loop so as long as the pokerclient doesn't write a new file you get this message every 5 seconds.

No, it cant find the poker client. Instead, it finds only two folders:
1) c:|Users\erad\AppData\Raoning\HEM Data\Hands + subfolders
2) c:|Users\erad\AppData\Raoning\HEM Data + subfolders

I tried to add a folder manually (C:\program files (86x)\RVG Software\Holdem\Importing\HEM + subfolders) but then HEM begins to import anything else except hands and generates endless number of importing errors...

This two folders are needed for internal reasons, you need to add the stars handhistoy folder manually if the auto-detect doesn't work.
Did you play real money hands on Stars?

Please check our Setup for Stars: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/Poker+Stars+Setup
and
* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

If you can't figure it out Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

Luchenius
07-06-2011, 09:48 AM
Many thanks for the quick reply!

I didnt know that i have to select myself the HendHistory folder for Poker Stars. I did what you told me and it seems like its working flawless :-)

And, yes, I play real money on PS, although I am not sure if that matters since my problem seems fixed. Ill test it for a longer session tonight and if its ok, I will gladly spare my money on the Combo and the SNG Wizard application.

Once again, thanks for the support!

Regards,
Luch