PDA

View Full Version : Using the PS notes I made to work in HM from now on, howto?

Bennobal
07-06-2011, 03:48 AM
I make notes on PS in the client, but the note box is too small. I want to make notes from now on in the HM hud because it is resizable. But how can I transform all the PS notes I have to HM so that it looks like I made all my notes in the hm hud box and go from there to only make notes in HM?

When I imported notes from PS notes folder it said it updated 400 or so notes. However, if I replay hands with players that I am sure I have notes on it does not show it in the replayer. Help?

netsrak
07-06-2011, 04:02 AM
Stars changed the notes file type some month ago. It was a txt file and now they use another file type. So this may be the reason why some of your notes seem to be lost. You may have to import 2 notes files from Stars.

Did you check the player in the Stars client where you noticed the missing notes in the replayer? You have notes for him in the Stars client?

Bennobal
07-06-2011, 04:50 AM
yes I checked the players and have notes from them in stars client.

Thing is, when using HM import notes from PS, it updates immediately w/o asking for the file folders. Is there a place where I can tell HM where to find the notes folders?

netsrak
07-06-2011, 08:31 AM
Options->Notes -> Import Notes -> From Pokerstars client
opens a file dialogue box for me.

Please update to our latest release: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Bennobal
07-06-2011, 04:58 PM
using version 1.11.06g and I do that it says x notes updated

Patvs
07-06-2011, 05:11 PM
Do the players these notes belong to all exist in the database?

You have imported all your handhistories first, before importing the notes?

Bennobal
07-07-2011, 03:24 AM
Yes true to all above.

After playing yesterday I clicked import PS notes again and it updated some notes. No notes that I made in the ps client are viewable in HM though.

It just seems like all notes you make in PS are not transeferable into HM for use in the replayer etc. But this should work right?

netsrak
07-07-2011, 07:26 AM
Yep, it should work. Can you send us the notes files and the hands for some players so that we can test it?
Please zip and mail the files together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.